Girls with makeup vs Girls with no makeup: which will you choose?

Girls with makeup
(Please choose)Girls with makeup vs Girls with no makeup which will you choose?

Girls with no makeup

All of these girls are beautiful with or without makeup <333

• Girls with makeup is better.
  • Girls with no makeup is better.
  • Doesn't matter.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not anti make up - What I have always said is that I like little/light/subtle/no make up that gives the appearance of little, natural or no make up.

• Exactly, like picture #2 in the makeup category, and pic #3 in the non. Just a little bit to accentuate what she has - rather than hide behind some fake cake cartoonesque depiction of themselves - although I have seen a few works of art out there. Complete mis-advertising, Seriously, with enough make-up, you can paint on anyone's face that has the same structure - as seen in celebrity-makeup-transformation-paolo-ballesteros-9. jpg. (you'll need to drop that in Google, I don't rate to post images or links)

• Thanks for MHG

What Guys Said 19

• "Girls with no makeup is better." Since they have the normal human "flaws" on display for the world to see *we all have them...) + I'd rather know what I was getting myself into before I approached her or whatever cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...2-a378-c74d8250eab3.jpg (looks good to me)

• "I'd rather know what I was getting myself into before I approached her"
      O_O I agree, some makeup is as good as false advertising
      www.bellanaija.com/.../...ija-December-2014001.jpg

• Maybe without the lipstick and the stuff on her eye brows, she would look more normal, but whatever, lol.

• @SweedyPie..."false advertising" lol. But that's really no different than girls wearing bras/bikini tops that make their breasts look a size (or two) bigger or give crazy cleavage and be all nice and round! Cuz with either, later on when naked happens it's like, "da fuh?"

For me, girls that respect and take a bit of pride in how the appear is attractive. But the pendulum can swing either way. Some girls look incredible naturally, and some are flat out ugly... but that's all personal preference anyway, so totally depends on who you're trying to look good for. But for sure being completely costumed up like a two-bit hooker is pretty nasty.

• Many of gag girls are homely so they are ready to push upvote on anyone who says "ya natural beauty, no make up needed girls! no worries!"

But the truth is, makeup obviously is attractive to the majority of people in my opinion. Of course not excessive makeup caked on the girl. Cosmetics should never replace, only contour and accentuate facial features.

• It doesn't really matter to me. The only time makeup bothers me is when it's overdone or completely changes how someone looks. Most girls I know who wear makeup use it to highlight their eyes and smooth out the way their skin looks, and it's usually quite nice.

• Ha ha, all the girls voted A or C while all the guys voted B, LOL!

Hey ladies, I thought I would war make-up how do you like it?

i.huffpost.com/.../o-RONALD-MCDONALD-570.jpg

• Little bit of makeup is what I prefer but if I have to choose only from lots of makeup or no makeup then I'm going with the no makeup. I think natural is better since it's your real look. Actual skin color and everything else.

• I like girl 4 the most and girl 8 not because make up or no make up its just that she was most attractive to me. Not all women look good with make up some look a lot worse with it.

• Girls in makeup are always better. That's the point of makeup.

• Some of them do have makeup on.
    But anyways, I like the ones with no makeup as much as the ones with makeup.

• 4th and 5fth chick is hot

• No makeup.

• It just depends on how much make up you put on, some chics look like clowns with all that crap on their face...

• Depends on how much makeup is being applied

• I don't like too much makeup. A little bit makeup is fine

• the only difference i noticed is the eyes, which looked pretty good on the girls with makeup

• I love a girl that can rock it without make up.

• Maybe a little, NEVER a lot! none is fine too but if your out it can give you that extra little bit!
    Fake tan is what I hate!!

• Well its up to the personal decision of the girl so I don't really care. But seeing as I love Guys with eyeliner, makeup is nice. I like it, but I won't make you feel bad for not wearing it bit I will have to bite my tongue if it's visible because you've smothered so much on.

• The poll results prove that women wear makeup for women, NOT for men.

• Time to leave earth after seeing them without makeup 😅

What Girls Said 18

• LMFAO Some of your no makeup examples have makeup on XD

• Make up can highlight the best in anyone's face. It doesn't have to be face changing and therefore misleading to some guys.
    Guys say they like faces with no make up. But they usually gravitate towards the women who are making make up. Think about it, most people don't have a perfect complexion. But make up gives us that. And guys usually don't go for the girl with blotchy skin and baggy eyes. And it's not their fault for not noticing. But they should be more aware and think about what they're saying when they want no make up.

• The blonde girl without makeup has makeup... o. O

I say whatever suites your mood. I think makeup - when used sparingly - really accentuates the best in everyone.

• Make-up is better!

• I don't care what guys prefer, I still like my make up. They always say they want no makeup but end up going for the ones who wear it (even without knowing).

• You know what's up lol

• true! most girls wouldn't bother putting so much effort into makeup if it didn't have benefit

• Girls with makeup just look more stylish. Without makeup looks boring and plain

• I don't understand why so many people picked no make up when everyone hypes over hot girls and nice lips and fleek eyebrows/eyeliner

• I prefer to see natural women, embracing their natural beauty

• Makeup for sure

• I'm not a fan of make up. It clogs pores. When I got mine done I hated it, it didn't look like me. It looked like I was trying too hard. I like a little eyeliner and mascara though and it's barely noticeable.

• I prefer makeup.
    The second to last girl has beautiful eyes omg

• the ones wearing makeup, aren t wearing a lot. it s acceptable.

• With makeup is better

• With makeup. Just not heavily caked on.

• I think they're all beautiful but the second girl looks like she fell into a mud puddle.

• They're all beautiful !!!

• are they the same girls?

• if you dont have the same person with and without then its not a real comparison..

• Definitely with the makeup