Do you guys like me ear cuff :/ ?

Do you guys like me ear cuff :/ ?

(If you think i'm fishing for compliments about an earcuff pls just go away 😂)
I wanted a cartilage piercing so fucking bad, I mean SO bad. But I wasn't allowed so I ordered this ear cuff for literally $2 dollars, and my brother said it looked fake and tacky :T
Does it look like a real piercing bc thats what I hoped for, and it doesn't look tacky does it?
It just hurts if I wear it for too long bc its literally choking my ear.

And the thing on my neck isn't a wart 😂 I call them giant freckles.

Most Helpful Guy

• its better then that bar that goes through the top. dont remeber what its called, but this choice is a good one. maybe bend it a little so it doesn't hurt. its ok to modify your own things to better fit you. just go slowly so you dont ruin it and have to buy another one.

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks real. And if u can ever get a carriage piercing you should get a industrial, I just got mine yesterday and it looks awesome

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 3

• Sometimes I do.

• hi its me peachy 😂 thats what my ear looks like.
      But it does it look like the right place? My mom says it needs to be more down.

• well ya see my mom says if i get a piercing it will never close up ever and there will be this giant hole in my ear and then when I'm like 40 i'll be like "NO A HOLE IN MY EAR! WHY DID I DO THIS TO MYSELF"
      My moms such whack job.

• ?: Oh well that sucks! I never wanted to get one but cool for ya! haha!!

• yeahh I'm getting a cartilage soon, I like them :)
    That looks really good though - I couldn't see that it was a cuff

• it's really cute! I love ear cuffs