Japanese girls, What to wear in winter?

Japanese girl,How do you spend the winter?

Like this???
Japanese girls, What to wear in winter?

Most Helpful Girl

• A little cold isn't anything to be afraid of. :p

• ey ! You there Japanese girl. . . or possible Japanes girl. What do you mean by "see the world as he does" ? don't leave me hangin' girl, DooMguy don't like to be left hanging for too long, although I don't mind hanging for a few hours

• Ehh that is a difficult question. I just like guys I feel something for? ;p

• ありがとう

O (∩_∩) O~

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I'm working in Japan and, especially in fashionable places like Shibuya in Tokyo, I'm surprised at how many young women wear short skirts during the winter. They pay a high price for fashion. That said, there's plenty of women who wear leggings with those short skirts to keep warm or thigh-high boots, things of this sort.

• Tkank you~!How are their health? arthritis,cold?O (∩_∩) O~!

• Japanese girls are usually pretty healthy -- long life span, usually in pretty good shape. It's because they have to walk so freaking much -- possibly for over an hour each day to the nearest station.

They don't seem to catch a cold too often either. If they do, they'll usually wear a face mask to avoid spreading it to others. It's largely a misconception that those masks are a result of germophobia. A lot of Japanese people wear it when they're sick to avoid spreading the sickness to their co-workers or friends.

• “ A lot of Japanese people wear it when they're sick to avoid spreading the sickness to their co-workers or friends.”

Very very good~!
      Thank you very much~!!

O (∩_∩) O~

• 1st world problems

• woo...
    they are cooler than weather is...