What lingerie should I wear for Valentine's day?

It's my first valentines with my new boyfriend. From what I understand, he is taking me some place nice for dinner. I want to surprise him and wear some sexy lingerie underneath my dress but I have never worn lingerie before so I am not sure what guys like and what other girls would recommend.

I was thinking of buying something from Victoria's Secret and thought one of these three would work.

Guys what would you want your girl to wear and why? Girl's what would you recommend and why?

Option 1: A Lace Teddy

Option 2: See-thru babydoll with matching thong

Option 3: A bit more conservative non see-thru babydoll with matching thong

• Option 1: A Lace Teddy
  • Option 2: See-thru babydoll with matching thong
  • Option 3: A bit more conservative non see-thru babydoll with matching thong
  • Option 4: Something else (comment please)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Your guy will most likely be really excited about whatever the heck you put on, even if you rocked in with just a regular bra and panties.
    2. Choose whichever option is going to make you feel lovely, sexy, and all the things because when you feel that, you'll be more comfortable (well as one can be in lingerie) and more confident
    3. So... I'd say, go with the red one! :o)

What Guys Said 16

• I like 1 and 2, but for the function of wearing it underneath something discreetly, 1 would probably work best👍

• I put A. I think since you don't know what he likes just go with "ease of access" for now until you learn what he does like.

• I think option B is the sexiest.

• Option 1 for me, but most of all, I want to see garter belts.

• Garter belts, hmmm I never thought of those as an option

• If you do a search on this site for garter belts, you can see how many people seem to get excited over those.

• Option 2!!

• If you're wearing it under the dress, I'm going to go with #1.

Lucky guy...

• I'd like option 2 the most, and see I'm part of the majority :D

• Yes you are! It seems no one likes option 3 and I thought that was cute but I guess not.

• I think the skirt part is fine but the upper part looks like two halfs "hanging there" :o

• could just be i like the third model better

• OPTION 2 hands down

• Second with stripper heels

• I vote for Option 2. You always want to leave at least a tiny bit for curiosity.

• Wouldn't option 3 leave a bit more to the imagination?

• It would. But, you don't want to cover much or reveal much. You should balance it out and trust me, option 2 would work wonders for me and guys like me!

• I like second one !!

• opinion 2 with a see through dress

• the doll with matching thong will get your guy craaazzzyyyyy

• It kinda depends on what your bust size is honestly.

• I like 3

What Girls Said 10

• I agree with the guy Yumix. If I'm going to wear it under my dress then I'm going to lean towards a corset, panties and definitely stockings with or without a garter belt. If you want to go a little more spicy... Go see through panties or crotch less.

• I love the teddy! If you are wearing it under a dress, I don't recommend #2 or #3 - It could look bunchy under a dress. You could also consider a corset and garter set! ;)

• Number 3 seems wear able.

• I personally like wearing a see through babydoll, so I voted for option 2.

• Do you think wearing a babydoll underneath a dress would be more or less comfy then a teddy? I was leaning towards the babydoll myself but I think the body hugging aspect of the teddy will make wearing it underneath a dress more comfortable for long periods of time.

• If you wear a wrap dress, you might be able to wear the babydoll underneath. If it's more of a bodycon dress, then yeah I think a teddy would be a better fit.

• If its diffrent and speacal from youd normally wear everyday he will love it. See through baby doll and gstring is always sexy as is matching gstring bra thigh stockings.

• I don't like teddies. They give you a major wedgie. I voted B.

• the second one looks nice

• A nurse costume

• The teddy will go under your dress better and be a nice surprise too :-)

• Birthday suit.