What do you think about Buzz Cuts on girls?

I think they can look absolutely amazing on girls who have the right face for it! <3

• I LOVE THEM ON THE RIGHT GIRL 😍
  • I'm neutral - Just as good as any other hairstyle đŸ˜ļ
  • I'm too boring/conservative to admit that these girls look beautiful with it 😑
www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1989498-what-do-you-think-of-long-hair-on-guys

It would be great if you could take a look at this poll as well!

Most Helpful Guy

• I like unique looking girls.

However, it's also not very 'feminine'. So it's not ideal, uber sexy. But it's kind of cool and intriguing.

I don't really put much weight on peoples' hair anyway. You're attractive or not, hair only enhances or not. It doesn't make or break in my view.

Did you do this once?

• I'm considering it at the moment haha and weirdly none of the people that know me in real life told me not to do it while there was a lot of opposition when I was asking them what they thought about me getting a bob cut - I'm still not sure though because I think this hairstyle is very exclusive for pretty faces. It either makes you look gorgeous or totally horrible if you can't pull it off.

• Sorry, I'm not helping :)

• Haha no worries :D

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 47

• I don't find it very feminine. In terms of just looking good, yeah it can be great
    but great like I would think it looks great on a guy. As I said, not feminine.

• So you're just too conservative.

• * I'm merely amused

• Demi Moore and Natalie Portman rocked the hell out of them, I bet Ruby Rose would too. It's striking which makes it attractive, but as with any 'out there' look, you either pull it off or look silly.

Tbh for every girl i see with it in London, there are ten thousand ordinary pretty girls, which gets so boring that you don't even bother looking twice (as amazing as that might sound to some).

• Haha I agree & this hairstyle is definitely an eye-catcher but it's becoming more common lately

• mmm.. i love me a short haired woman... not that short though. gotta have something to pull at specific times in specific places you know... ;)

• Haha I get your point

• And I like using ellipsis instead of other forms of punctuation.

• @HGStebbins Hell yea... must be a twitch thing. its kind of funny because the comma is right next to it too lol

• depends on the girl but i think it can be really hot on the right girl

• Lol your last poll choice!
    Well normally I prefer girls to have longer hair... but with the right facial structure (high cheeckbones and good jawline etc.) I could see myslef liking it 😄

• I agree, while long hair basically universally suits everyone the shorter the hair the more exclusive it gets - so it's very hard to pull this hairstyle off I think and I really admire the girls who can!

• Haha well first time for everything... this is only if the buzz cuts ends up failing you ;p

• Oh yes I'll probably prefer the green wig then, mermaid style! 💁🏻

• I don't like them at all.

• Not a fan.

• don't really know what you mean with buzz cuts, is it really short hair or what? Anyway it made me think of Kovacs (makes great music btw)

static.melkweg.nl/.../14858

• Yeah it's basically the hair length of the women in my examples :) and wow she's pretty!

• It's unattractive. If that makes me boring/conservative to you, so be it. I'll just stay with my long haired girlfriend.

• Nah, I pass.

• Not a popular opinion, but I think it's pretty. Regardless, you should do whatever you want with your hair - I used to have hair 3/4 of the way down my back (too much maintenance) and that wasn't popular either. Just keep in mind that it takes a lot longer to grow back than it does to cut.

• I actually plan on doing another poll to find out how the people of gag think about men with long hair, next ;D Maybe the results will be different, maybe not - I kinda expect them to be similar actually but we'll see..
      And yes, I definitely take that into account but then when growing out a buzz cut you get the opportunity to also experiment with pixie cuts & bob styles, later so it seems like an exciting journey :P I'm still not sure whether or not to get one because this hairstyle is very exclusive though.

• @Ariadne1 Yeah, it's still a bit disappointing to see how great the gap is between these results though, at least for me haha but then I'm probably weird because I can see beauty in nearly everything.

• @Ariadne1 I absolutely agree!

• I don't like them. there are exceptions where it looks okay but overall I prefer longer hair on girls.

• about as unattractive as it gets.

• They look absolutely terrible to me and I'd never date a girl with one because I have no interest in dating a girl who looks like a boy

• Personally, it's not my cup of tea. Although on some rare occasions I have seen women pull it off well. It's a pretty exclusive hairstyle in my opinion.

• That's as bright as a man putting on 30 pounds of blubber as a style statement.

And those dudes you put pictures of on your post look gay.

• nasty

• Girls are supposed to have a feminine look to them, and those buzz cuts look ALL masculine to me. The buzz cut on a female looks hideous.

• looks very unattractive to me

• Thats my look so no 😛 haha

• I'm not a fan of buzz cuts on women at all. That's my personal opinion so don't try to argue with me about it.

• It only works on certain girls. It's not a style that just anyone can pull off.
    Apart from that, I don't agree with any of your polls. They're all biased towards supporting the buzzcut.

• No negative option on the poll ;-;

• Honestly, I'm not a fan. It makes the woman look too masculine and butch.

• I don't see how a hairstyle alone could make a woman with totally feminine features look masculine and butch but ok

• I hate that looks on a girl

• Lol those chicks aren't hot in any way OP

• I hate buzz cuts on girls.

http://i.giphy.com/l2JHS7po8pGz94TgQ.gif

• I wouldn't consider any woman attractive having a haircut like this.
    It's just cringeworthy.

• Depends on the girl. Some can pull it off while others can't.

• very ugly

• More from Guys
    17

What Girls Said 30

• On the right girl - that has feminine, roundish head shape and soft facial features it works. On strong jawlines and sharp features - like that girl in the first pic - definitely not.

www.livemint.com/.../52825886c[1]--621x414.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...99857fc629.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a9de610872.jpg

• I think it makes her look so fierce and beautiful but the examples you gave are not bad, either!

• It does make her look fierce and she has incredible bone structure - and it's cool accentuating that, but long hair would suite her much better (in my opinion) - to soften the jawline.

• Some girls can pull it off, but it's rare, it's usually unflattering in my opinion , but I think it would look good on you!
    I think some girls have such a nice face that even without the hair they still look pretty, put the haircut itself doesn't add to the beauty.

• Weirdly enough I actually think the buzz cut often looks better on girls than on guys haha and wow I take that as a compliment 😳💕

• Some girls look good with short hair. I don't really like buzz cuts though. I prefer something a bit less shorter, like this:
    http://i.imgur.com/WLEhWXs.jpg
    thumbs.dreamstime.com/.../...ort-hair-26067569.jpg
    www.short-hairstyles.co/.../...hort-Hair-Girls.jpg

Not everyone is able to pull this out well, of course.

• I think they could look good on certain faces! Also totally jealous at how easily maintained they are.. but I don't know if I would ever want one for myself lol

• I tend to like it on girls and not on guys :P

• Haha I also think girls can pull it off rather than guys but there's some guys that can look great with it, too!

• for the most part I don't even like them on men.. very few people, make or female, look good with hair that short.

• I agree, it's really one of those extremely exclusive hairstyles for either gender.

• I'm neutral - Just as good as any other hairstyle 😶

• Sometimes it can look cool, but mostly not. You really need a specific type of face to pull it off.

• I'm not a fan of buzz cuts in general but if people want them, go ahead. I don't like anything shorter than a pixie cut on women to be quite honest.

• Very, very few women can actually pull it off, but the ones who can look amaaaaaazing! Have to say though, I don't think the last one looks good with it but it could be the white brows as well.

• It doesn't look good at all...

• i won't lie... i personally don't like it... i think pixie cut look better

• Such a biased poll.. this is the mind-set of modern day liberals. If someone doesn't agree with your opinion, there must be something wrong with them. Buzzcuts are awful on women and extremely masculine. I would avoid getting one and being friends with a girl with one at all costs.. bleh.

• Lol I can understand that you wouldn't get one yourself if you don't like the look but if your best friend got one and you would stop being friends with her solely for that reason that just makes you shallow & dumb af

• Um.. obviously not but I would tell her honestly that she looks like a bull dyke and won't get any respectable guy with that sort of hair.

• Well I have a friend with a buzz cut and she's still beautiful, getting a lot of chances with respectable guys surprisingly.

• You have to be straight up gorgeous to rock this look, in my opinion. Tiny nose, huge eyes, small jaw. And even if it looks good, people might assume you have cancer. So it's not something I would consider for myself.

• lmfao at the guys' responses. :D

• I really don't like them. Call me "boring" & "conservative" all you like, they do absolutely nothing for a woman. We're all entitled to our own opinions, no right or wrong but different. ;)

• I would never do it and not completely appealing to me but I do love it when a girl can pull it off and good fucking amazing in it them but its rare

• They look good on some people.

• Not liking a hairstyle doesn't make you boring or conservative. It sounds more like you're the close minded one..

• To be honest I only like the 2nd girl from your images. But for me if a girl looks hot with a buzzcut she gets more hotness points.

• I think this should just be left for the guys.

• I like them yea <3

• The black women looks absolutly beautiful

• Yes, she's stunning!

• That's the type of hairstyle that if you wear shiny earrings with I just follow you around with my eyes (mainly because there's something shiny involved, lol)

• I'm not conservative and I like to think I'm not boring either but I think it's trashy.

• What makes it so trashy in your opinion if you care to elaborate?

• Just depends on how the girl looks. Some with buzz cuts are hot and some are ugly with a buzz cut

• Some girls look hot with a buzz cut, but not sure if it would work for my face.

• You're really pretty if that's you in your avi so it might! But yeah it's risky I feel like this is a very exclusive haircut. :/

• Aww thanks girl. It never crossed my mind mine before.

• Depends on your head shape if it looks nice

• They can look awesome.

• I agree, but it's a thin line between gorgeous and horrible with this hairstyle.. :P

• It looks ok on some.
    On myself I would never get one.

• It looks ugly...