I love wearing leggings with my cotton fullback panties because I believe that panty showing its not bad. what do you believe?

I try to hide it some times wearing a long t-shirt but sometimes i wear a short t-shirt, if someone see my panties i dont care because underwear is something that we dont need be ashamed of, because we choose our panties and every girl wear any type of panties she wants to wear. Me for example i fit in my little panties with disney characters and i dont care if someone see it.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• I think it's fine to wear see through leggings. You should be able to wear whatever you're comfortable in

• Yeah but you have to follow me first because of your settings

• I agree. And I also agree that boys should wear their trousers down to their ankles because God made underwear for a reason!!! No, seriously, that's disgusting, no one want to see your underwear.

• Totally agree women should never be ashamed of the panties they wear.. just the same as the garments I wear.. never am I ashamed to be wearing them.. and all my lady friends love them on me.. it makes me and them both smile.. nothing wrong with that.. ever

• It's not bad, it's just tacky as hell. Like wearing jean shorts to a funeral

• A*holes are everywhere be careful

• I think you should work on your grammar before you worry about other people's opinion on panty lines.

What Girls Said 0