Would you wear a mini skirts that have LED lights?

A tech-savvy fashiontrepreneur from Japan took matters into her own hands and created an LED underlit skirt to better fit her tastes and purposes. “Solution: Denim mini/micro skirt with control pack hidden in belt buckle,”
Would you wear a mini skirts that have LED lights ?

From the creator:

"I’m imagining people’s initial reactions will be to shake their damn heads and dismiss the under lit skirt as some sort of trashy fashion statement, but I think it is–literally–brilliant.

If you imagine the same lighting on a normal miniskirt, though, and then realize that the light’s not really revealing anything more, but merely drawing attention to what’s beneath. Just imagine if the lights were controlled by your FitBit or Apple Watch–if they changed with your heart rate, for example. You could create a very believable mood skirt that would be fun as hell at the club!"

Would you see yourself adopting the same trend?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• "Here is my vagina"

"Oh hey! Look! My vagina!"

"Let me try to get you to focus on my vagina while I try and play this off as fashion."

That is all.

What Guys Said 17

• That Chinese chick built that herself. I forget her name, but she's an engineer if I recall correctly. And she's Chinese, not Japanese. Pretty sure... Maybe. Idc, that shit is cool. But I don't think a miniskirt would hide my dick. Maybe after some alcohol, I'd consider wearing it.

• No + I can see the creeps using this as an excuse to stare up a broads skirt now lol

http://cdn.acidcow.com/pics/20091013/gif_02.gif

• Ah, more evidence that the '90s are back in fashion.
    Back then, there were *proper* raves, and we all had our LED clothing (remember those cheesy T-shirts with the sound activated spectrum analysers?) to go along with our glowsticks and UV facepaint...

• Hmmm. glow in the dark pussies!

• @archiz remember what I said about landing lights down there? 😂😂😂

• I'm a dude, and I would wear that...

• haha lol japan. it reminds me of a car of with neon lights underneath. also open source hardware? what is she trying to say with that lol?

• lol very confident !

• That's actually really cool

• Apparently the guys she's dated couldn't find the right hole and she's tired of surprise butt sex.

• Damn, that actually sounds and looks quite creative.

• Just not my thing

• Freaking Japanese. They gotta like up the pussy.

• Yes.

• Sounds hella stupid and looks even dumber...

• i don't like that

• Just Asian things xd

What Girls Said 20

• That's a horrible idea. Those lights get hot and are dangerous enough as a boutique product but are terrifying as a mass produced idea.

And let's be honest. She's doing the whale tail thing in 2016. She's not exactly on the cutting edge here.

• What dogs balls nonsense is this?

• I think it's cute in a fluffy skirt like the last picture, but not cute in a tiny denim mini.
    I wouldn't wear this.

• The first skirt looks horrible. I could understand if it's an underskirt for the real one, but it's ugly as a standalone. The frilly skirts? Maybe. They're cute. I just wish they were longer. I don't want people staring at me.

• I don't know if I would wear this. lol i don't wear skirts!

• I love it under skirts of a transparent material like chiffon or tulle but with that denim skirt it looks just terrible tbh - like her vagina is glowing 😂

• Entrepreneur my ass. She's just another attention whore skank on 9gag. That's not a skirt by the way. It's an obi worn too low

• Goddamn that shit looks hideous.

• hate the first example, kinda like the video. i can see it lighting up a pretty gown nicely :D definite maybe

• On a relatively modest, tulle/tutu/ballerina like skirt maybe it could look really cool... but on a skanky mini skirt as one of the women is depicted wearing... no way! Its like a street post for a hooker, but directly under their skirt.

• No, I wouldn't even wear a regular mini skirt.

• The only led lights i wore were on my sneakers when i was 5 or 6 and they were pretty cute at that time 🦄 But these skirts are just no, no and no!

• I would probably wear it once just for shock value lol

• its a creative idea but in the same time it might be a bad idea cuz its under your skirt and boys will be like oh id love to see whats shining under that skirt

• I would think that light from the LEDs would obscure their view of anything within the skirt.
      I mean, look at the floor beneath her feet - that's bright enough to blind anyone trying to peek.

• Nah, I won't. Those skirts are not for me.

• ok i would wear the shit in the video i just like it go on judge me if you must

• Yes, love flashy mini skirts!!

• I like it. It's unique and thinking outside of the box

• lmao i love japan, yeah it looks cool. i'd get pink lights

• Those are so cool😛 I wants one