I haven't been to parties in a while so I was wondering what do I wear to a party?

The party is at a banquet hall at 8:00 its just to celebrate finishing the semester the invitation didn't specify the attire

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• Wear something sexy. People wear sexy clothing at parties.

What Girls Said 4

• Because it's at a banquet hall, I think you should go with something a little formal but not too over the top. Maybe a dress an inch or two above the knee and a pair of flats or heels. You could wear your hair in a semi-formal updo. Something like this would be nice (with maybe a loner dress):
    picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/...te+dress-cardigan.jpg

• it depends on the weather n if its outside or inside.

• If it's at a banquet hall I'd go with a dress and heels. I'd go for something slightly on the fancy side but if your afraid of being overdressed wear something slightly fancy but in a comfortable and more casual fabric. You could also wear a black dress, the little black dress never fails :)

• Skirts, dresses, boots, heels, etc