Why do some girls constantly wiggle to pull up their jeans, why don't your jeans fit right?

I constantly see girls wiggle to pull up their jeans, why not pull them up normally or by the belt loops/belt? Second, if your jeans are sliding down they either are too tight and pull down as you move and you need to go a size up, or if too loose or stretch out during the day you need to wear a belt. Sometimes it looks hot, but constantly seeing that after a while just shows you don't know how to buy proper fitting jeans and/or are too lazy and it must be annoying constantly pulling them up!
Good guide to proper fitting jeans - http://www.bustle.com/articles/66853-12-signs-your-jeans-fit-wrong-and-why-you-need-to-part-with-them-now

wiggle wiggle wiggle

More opinions!
Anyone else care to share their opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• Because when you have curves at your hips/ass, as most of us do, wiggling helps pull pants up and over.

• With curves shouldn't the pants stay in place so you don't have to pull them up? Or the material be stretchy so it slides over easier

• Even if the material is stretchy, we still have to provide an upward pull for it to be able to stretch over our hips. An ideal pair of pants would stay in place once they were on but unfortunately, they're usually not stretchy as in skin-tight. They have to be loose enough that they don't feel like they'll cut off our circulation, hence as we walk and move around in them a bit, they'll also begin to slide down.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ugh getting proper fitting jeans takes $$$$$$$$$$$$

• Most girls have parents that pay for clothes, if not they get money from friends, boyfriends, or working. Buying a few pairs of proper fitting jeans and a belt are affordable.

• Wait how was I most helpful haha thanks though

• Girls should get proper fitting jeans so they don't need to wiggle 🙂

What Girls Said 10

• Our bodies are a little more complicated to try to find good fit than guys... a woman with a large butt and a small waist is gonna need to buy pants where the waist is too big on her. Myself, I have basically no ass so as I sit and stand and walk around, my pants shift lower and lower and I have to adjust them a lot

• Why not wear a belt so they stay in place, or Mabye you do?

• That looks stupid.

How bout just accept that people adjust their clothing once in a while?

• Lol I accept it but it's still odd

• It's hard to find jeans that fit perfectly, and even when we DO we still have to wiggle them up. Especially since i have wide hips and a butt soooo

• Normal pulling doesn't work because they get stuck I guess? Even if they are stretchy?

• yea, it usually creates friction if i just normally pull em up, especially around the fatty areaas

• I've got an ass and thighs. Wiggling them up helps.

• Why would I wear a belt with jeans that fit when I put them on that I only have to begin pulling up towards the end of the day? I don't like belts, never have. They're not comfortable. I don't have a flat washboard stomach, ergo the belt digs into me.

• Wear the buckle on the side, that becomes popular now and won't hurt your stomach.

• Reasons. 1) big thighs, big butt, curves.
    Jeans for girls are like stretchable so they slide down. Which I hate those jeans but it's hard to find something else.

• I know not all jeans are super stretchy, why not wear ones with less? They might be harder to get on but will stay in place better, or wear a nice belt

• I wear a belt and it doesn't help me out. I much rather have no stretchy jeans

• small waist, big ass problems

• If only it were more affordable to get clothes custom made.

• Why does it happen to you? Too tight or too loose pants?

• I have great difficulty finding clothes that fit being tall and thin instead of big and tall. Jeans always fit me a little loose but with a belt it makes it possible for me to wear jeans, without one they would be too loose.

I understand it won't be perfect, but the belt should make it comfortable enough for you plus matches your outfit.

• I'm telling you why people pull their jeans up, and women in particular. It's because very few women are sample size and shape.

• Because we don't want r behinds hanging out for everyone to see

• Duh, just asking why the wiggle motion or why good pants are sliding down to begin with.

• Is it really that annoying to you because it's annoying to me that I have to struggle to find the right fit in jeans. And even the best fit still has to be pulled up after I had up from sitting down. We pull them up by the sides because the belt loops could stretch or break if you use them to get into the jeans.

• Why not wear a belt than? You'd rather fix your pants all day, or you do wear one so your pants fit right?

• I bet you are mad because you can not get these girls lmao

• Not at all 😄😂

• You act like those hot and bothered guys who get turned on by every little thing and complain about what women do because they can't get laid

• It's weird

What Guys Said 3

• GIF 😍😍

• i need to watch that gif a few times to study this

• Can't believe this is a serious question because the answer is so obvious.

Girls have hips! They're curvy! (Thank you God!) they have to pull jeans with a small waist up over hips that are larger than their waist.