Girls, what kind of bathing suit would look best on my body type?

i have broad shoulders, medium sized boobs, short defined waist (its curvy but my stomach isn't flat, it isn't fat, just not that toned), high hips (which make my legs look longer), long kind of muscular thighs/legs and a big butt. just the thing that i hate is my butt looks big in clothes and thongs but not that big in bikinis because my high hips make my hips look straight (even though they are actually wide and much wider then my waist), therefore they make my butt look smaller too.
i hate shopping for bikinis because i feel like none of them look right on my body.
how do i take away attention from my broad shoulders, make my boobs look bigger, emphasize my curvy waist without showing off my stomach too much, and hide my high hips to show off my actual wide hips and my butt?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Your body sounds similar to mine, same shoulders and hips, but I have a muscly stomach and small boobs. For me, the classic triangle bikini works surprisingly well. The triangle/halter components make my shoulders look smaller. The pointy triangles and halter ties narrow as they go to my shoulders, which is very balancing. I don't know if that's an option for you support wise, or what it will do for your boobs, but those work for me in the shoulder department.

With the hips issue, I like to wear low rise hip hugger type things, because it balances out my high hips. I don't know what leg cut would flatter you best (unsure from description what you want) but if you use a bold colour for your bikini you can trick the eye and basically draw your hip line at where your bottoms sit.

What Girls Said 3

• Broad shoulders are hard to hide in bikinis but i think bra style tops or halter neck tops are more flattering than strapless. With your waist i would try a high waist bikini bottoms.

• sit and standing straight will help a lot i think

• Hard to tell without a picture but that a very good description.