Are clean shaven or guys with stubble/beard most attractive?

Are clean shaven or guys with stubble/beard most attractive?

• Clean shaven
    26% (8)19% (6)22% (14)Vote
  • Stubble
    55% (17)66% (21)60% (38)Vote
  • Beard
    19% (6)15% (5)18% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
19|5

Most Helpful Guy

• urgh I like that vote result :P

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Really depends on the dude, but I like a beard.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I dont think there is a single man alive who doesn't look better with some stubble.

1|0
    0|0
  • Short beards are the best, obviously.

1|0
    0|0
  • Every guy looks better with AT LEAST stubble, if not a beard. It's gay to be clean shaven

1|0
    0|0
  • It is not up to women to decide how we should look. Honestly us men get sick and tired of being told how to look or being told we are unattractive. We have too much self respect to change our looks for men. All we are getting today is questions about men appearance by pink anon. Probably the same immature girl. And yet women claim that men judge appearances more than men.

0|2
    0|0
    • yeah dude tell em!

• @anonman32 I will. Great comments on the other pink anon questions about male body

What Girls Said 18

• i love stubble most, or what's going on in that second pic. clean shaven is also great too. id date a guy with a beard but it just isn't my favourite in terms of hygiene. if he kept it well, then hey all good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Clean shaven is best in general, I think. My boyfriend's growing out his facial hair (mostly cause he's too lazy to go shave it) and it does look really, really good but it feels pretty bad :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on the guy, his face shape, and whether he can grow facial hair without looking splotchy. I hate the splotchy look so I'd prefer clean shaven over that. If a guy can grow a beard, I like the trimmed look best. Never the duck dynasty kind that looks like you just had sex with your sister.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stubble and/or beard

1|0
    0|0
  • Clean shaven or a little stubble is quite attractive. I picked clean shaven though

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys with stubble and shadows 😏 👌

1|0
    0|0
  • some facial is good

1|0
    0|0
  • dont like beards. I love the appearance of stubble, but it hurts sooooo bad when you're making out with someone. haha

1|1
    0|0
  • First two are good.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like stubble or a well groomed beard. The bearded guy in the photo is hot, but I think he should trim his beard a little!

1|0
    0|0
  • Give me the beard!!! That is the most manliest thing ever!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Clean shaven

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like goats. No facial hair please.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stubble

1|0
    0|0
  • Clean shaven or a stubble. I really don't find beards appealing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't really care, whatever they want.

1|0
    0|0
  • All are great :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Stubble is so sexy

1|0
    0|0