Do you think Kim kardashian has a fake butt?

I always find people talking about her "ass" and guys wanting a girl like that.. it's FAKE. It's so obvious.. it's starting to look disgusting and doesn't match her body
If she's happy with it, cool, but she still denies that she's had any work done as if everyone is done
dumb*

What Guys Said 22

• I don't know and I don't care. All I know is that I don't find it attractive. Massively overrated

• It looks unnatural, but she seems to think its beautiful, whatever!

• Never cared whether or not it's real. It's magnificent regardless

• yes... she has implants.

• She got implants. Everybody knows that lol.

It looks so freakin unnatural and unsexy. I don't know wth she was thinking

• It's public knowledge she has.

• Yes I think so... And her butt is disgusting too

• Of course

• It's not even that good though.

• i think its quiet obvious

• Yes but she never admits it lol.

• This ain't no Sasquatch conspiracy theory. Bitch has implants in dat ass.

• Implants

• According to these photos yes but in any case it doesn't look attractive

• She should sit on my face so I'll be able to tell

• I rather think the clothing makes it seem that big

• Yes, she have a donkey booty

• I'd have to smell it up close to be sure.

• I would be surprised if it wasn't.

• I think her tits are way better.

• Yes. This fool ruined her body and face. She looks great before.

• More than likely that most of her body have gone through plastic surgery by now.

She's got the money so she can afford to go under the knife as much as she wants to.

What Girls Said 18

• Yes. Her and Nicki Minaj piss me off with their fake asses. Add Iggy Azalea to that list. Look at before and after pics, they were all either flat or had small curves.

I don't care if you got work done, own up to it. And don't make songs saying "fuck you if you're skinny" when your body was sculpted by a surgeon lol

• I know a guy who's transgender and his butt literally looks the same after fat transfer. It's your own body fat so no artificial stuff is used and no technology (x-rays) could detect that. I think it's what she's done as well.

• But that's still fake

• Of course it is, I just find it funny how she was trying to use x-rays to proof the 'realness' of her butt back then when it was clearly not gonna detect anything because there's plenty of other methods to enlarge your butt besides silicone implants.

• Of course her ass is fake. You just don't grow a fat ass over night. Either you fake it or yours born with it 💯

• Yes. Not implants though.

She's had fat injections in her ass to make it the size it is now.

• Why would she want to put bumpy bowling balls in her butt? I dont get it. With all the money she has she could have whatever kind of butt she wants. Sometimes Less is more... I don't know im a minimalist.

• Have you seen Alice in wonderland where the queen has a huge head and everyone else has fake body parts to make them stand out? Similar to real life, people want features that make them stand out.

In the movie, everyone learned the queen was just a bitch. And the moral of the story was that you're perfect just the way you are.

See I can be deep too

• yup the actual one she owns is fake af lol

• I'm sorry, but her butt looks painful. I usually don't talk about women and their bodies since I'm insecure about my own, but just looking at he ass gives me back pain. I don't know if it's fake, but it certainly can't be comfortable.

• Yes it's fake.. I think she looked way better before getting this donkey ass

• Well the pics you show are her at different weights. But I dont know. I have a booty... some think I have implants. But it is all me

• The pics are how it progresses throughout the years, her legs look the same and her waist is tinnyyyy, there's no way that's real

• False expectations? I dont think she is the only one who does this. What about Nicki Minaj?

• All of them.

• I don't care because I will never have her in my bed :-)

• First two pics looked normal, the rest look fake asf

• She and all her sister have fat injections this isn't new. And breast implants. transgender women do the same make a male body look female get them to gain 50 lbs and put the fat in the hips n booty. I know two gay dudes who have the same thing.

• Yeah of course... it doesn't match her body.

• Everything about that woman is fake.

• She has implants and it's disgusting.

• It`s diaper guys

• Looks like she's had work done! Lol

• Do I think? I know

• She has a very very fake butt