Girls, I'm tired of my panties but nothing else is my size?

I'm 15 really want to wear real women's panties and lingerie, but I'm short and small and nothing in the women's sizes fits right. I tried a women's size 4 because it was the smallest our Walmart had and it was still too big. Right now now I still have girls regular panties with prints on them and I hate it. It's embarrassing and I feel stupid and immature for still wearing things with hello kitties on them😞I want to wear something more sexy and adult but I don't know how to find smaller sizes in them. Did anyone have this dilemma before? Help?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• If you look on E-bay or Etsy you'll find panty makers who will make panties out of whatever fabric you desire and whatever size you need. Women's selection of panties has gone to hell lately anyway. I remember as a little girl I always wore Vanity Fair nylon panties since age 4 and mine were always all pink. Almost all women's panties were nylon it was hard to find women's sizes in cotton. Now that's about all that's available and forget about the double nylon gussets of yesteryear they're gone for good because some man said it wasn't healthy for us. I call bullshit on that one!

Another option you have is if you're any good at sewing you can always make your own.

Even if you do manage to find panties you like what's going to happen when your mom does your laundry and finds them? If she treats you like an infant would she confiscate them?

• Nah, in the one way she doesn't treat me like a baby she makes me do my own laundry so she'll never know

• Well do what you have to in order to get the panties you enjoy wearing the most. When you feel good about what you wear it will reflect in your confidence!

What Girls Said 7

• Don't rush yourself to grow up... Even if you do get these "better" panstu, no one is going to see it... You are perfect the way you are. You are beautiful and don't let anyone tell you that you're not.

• wait a little more till you develop more curves then you'll be more likely to find lingerie

• Online there should be many types of sizes. Or you can stuff the bigger ones. Or you can just go commando lol.

• Rue 21 has small panties that are more mature and what you're looking for. Super cheap too

• Try ordering online. Special orders are available at most retailers

• I can't buy anything online without asking my mom to use her credit card. I don't want to talk to her about it because she's the one who treats me like an infant all the time and she'll act weird if I ask her for them.

• Buy a Visa card at Walmart or Walgreens/CVS etc... you can buy various dollar amounts preloaded, then use the card on a secure website to purchase underwear. Your mothers credit card will never be involved

• Ooh I didn't know that😯
      Thanks😁

• Buy off of Asian websites. Should be easy

• Sorry I never had this problem, but why not buy underwear without a print. Just a color. Only black or white or red. Something like that?

• I do have some that are just colors but I want to wear things like this
      tse1.mm.bing.net/th

• You just have to wait until you develop more curves. You can ask your mother if she had the same problem at your age.