I was curious do you think darker or lighter hair is more feminine?

I ask because I like to change up my hair color and today looking in the mirror I thought I no longer like my dark dyed hair. I dont feel pretty/sexy whatever. Is darker hair feminine? Is lighter? Thoughts please.

• Darker
  • Lighter
  • Other/Depends

Most Helpful Guy

• i def. prefer dark haired women. I think the dark looks more sexy, and the light looks more cute.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was exactly like you, I had pitch black hair and thought I looked too 'emo' and dark to be feminine, so I gradually lightened my hair to ginger. But then I realized that it damaged my hair and it was far cheaper and easier to have dark hair, so I dyed it a brown black & I wouldn't want it any other way now.

in my opinion, dark hair just appears more mature and luxurious, and looks nice with any eye colour and skin colour.

As you have dyed dark hair, like I did, it's definitely, definitely best to stick with it. If you want to go a bit lighter then only go up to a lighter brunette shade. Lightening your hair is just so damaging and having healthy dark hair is going to be so much more prettier and feminine than having brittle light hair.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think either is more "feminine" than the other. I, however, do find darker hair more attractive than lighter hair. Realistically I find any shade of brown more attractive than blonde or red.

• Hair color does not make anyone more or less feminine

• No I really don't think it's associated with feminity

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think either is more feminine, as women can possess either quality. It depends on the person and which way best suits them.

• darker hair

• I doubt hair colour has anything to do with femininity.

• None of the options. Hair colour has nothing to do with looking masculine or feminine. It makes no sense.