Would you marry a women who has Botox?

Would you marry a women who has Botox?

Would you marry a women who has had Botox or lip injections? I've been told that men like natural better? What's your personal opinion of girls that do this? It is my body I have the right to do what I want but I want to know what your opinion is and why. 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Botox and other appearance-altering procedures are pathetic.
    People get too influenced by social media and television. I want a real girl, not a fake one.

What Guys Said 13

• I would probably not find them attractive so no.

• Botox is supposed to make them more attractive. What do you find unattractive about Botox?

• >> Botox is supposed to make them more attractive.

Well advertisments won't tell you "hey get this crap into your lips, everyone will think you look weird but at least when you look in the mirror you'll think you have higher chances of finding a boyfriend because "YOUR LIPS are what were your problem in attracting a mate ALL ALONG""!

you are confusing botox with ha fillers such as restylane. botox is not injected to lips or heavy creases. ha fillers plump by attracting water molecules thereby generating more volume in the injected area. botox is injected into muscles to make them stop contracting so strongly and creating lines and wrinkles, it does not fill up the wrinkles themselves, it paralyzes the muscles that are tugging on the skin and causing wrinkles.

• No I would not. First of all it is a poison called botulin toxin, it is extracted from bacteria found in food cause of severe food poisoning clostridium botulinum. The reason is that they are actually killing themselves by this and the doctors and beauty professionals are cashing in from this and doesn't care if the person dies or not

• i think its just too weird.

• As long as it isn't obviously fake (ie duck lips). There is such a thing as too much of a good thing. Aside from that women that do that tend to be high maintenance. I don't know of many guys that prefer high-maintenance women.

• No I wouldn't

• Not lip injections, but if her forehead has the injections then yes

• yeah i would

• It would really depend on the reasons. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't make a difference, but someone who has an obsession with their appearance may have self-esteem problems, and that, rather than the external manifestation, could be a problem.

• Why not? I can't think of any reason a guy wouldn't unless it was just a bad job or if it just made the person less attractive.

• nah... it's fake.

granted, if she did so to maintain youthful appearance years down the road-i'd be fine with that.

• If she ain't grown on a farm organically she isn't the marry type

• nope

• Probably wouldn't.

What Girls Said 7

• Honestly, so many women get botox and use a sensible amount and you can't even tell.
    Unless she goes overboard and looks like one of those women on the 'real housewives' shows you'd never be able to tell unless she told you.
    lol at everyone saying no. i'm willing to bet your mom gets botox.

• Botox is not that big a deal unless you make it one! The oversized lips are ridiculous but if you get minimal injections you can't even tell someone has had it. I've done it in between my eyebrows & on forehead (because I have the lines there---I'm mid 40s so whatever).

Don't think I'd do it again for personal reasons (couldn't express surprise because my forehead couldn't wrinkle!). But I never ever judge someone who's had it.

I know your question is directed towards guys, but just wanted to give some input that Botox isn't that bad to have.

• If done in moderation you can't even tell someone has botox. So I'm sure most guys wouldn't even notice and simply judge it based off reputation and the extreme cases.
    I'm all for botox when you get older and want to fill a few wrinkles out.
    I don't understand why people are getting it at such a young age though.

• I'm blonde and I used to have a small but but I've worked out and know I have a big bubble butt, using botox the cheating way. Just work hard for some time and you'll have a big butt.

• Maybe if she's hot

• If I loved them I would marry them, but they wouldn't like me because I'd be too busy poking their face cause they have weird stuff inside of it.

• Yes I would...
    Wait wot