Girls, Do you ever wear shorts when your legs have stubble on them?

Girls do you ever show off your legs even when they need to get shaved?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• yes.. adgaf 😂😂 a little stubble never hurt anyone lol

Nice, I don't mind stubble.

Do you like guys with less hairy legs? Pic of mine are on my profile page, do they look good?

i like it when a guy has hair.. but not to much.

What Girls Said 14

• yes. Wearing shorts with some stubble that nobody would be aware of other than myself, is a pretty common occurrence with me.

That's ok, I would not mind a bit.

You're very cute!

thanks, though I was sort of being sarcastic. Since when do girls' legs NEED to be shaved? According to who?

• Yeah in the summer I shave around ever 3 days. The hair starts growing in a day after I shave but I am still going to wear shorts and tank tops.

• I don't really wear shorts in public but I wear short things, and the answer to that would be yes. Who cares? No ones getting up close and inspecting my legs anyway so it really doesn't matter

• Yes I do even when I have shot hair I still wear shorts because they would be badly visible and it's too hot in my country during summer

• Yeah I do that when its warm out and I forget to shave. I dont see it as a big deal.

• Pft. I haven't shaved in like 2 weeks and I wear shorts still. I don't care.

• No never... I'd get embarrassed.

• Yes, I'm blonde so it doesn't really matter

• hell yeah i do whatever i want i don't care.

• No I can't do that

• Only at home.

I Was so confused for a second then as that picture is the same one I use on one of my spare Tumblr accounts, so I saw it and thought, 'I Don't remember commenting on this?' Aha

• Nope, never.

• I'm sure many women are stopped by other more concerning things, spider veins, cellulite...

• Pfft I did that today. Nobody really gives a fuck as far as I know- I went to a baby shower and the beach today and hadn't shaved my legs in a pretty long while. I still had my underarms and bikini shaved but my legs can be time consuming and sometimes I just forget. I'm a very hairy girl but thankfully it's not bad on my legs. It doesn't look that bad at all you can't really notice unless you are looking for it. I'm fine with it. But my hair "down there" showing at the beach would make me a little uncomfortable since it's more odd to people and I would most likely get glares. But yeah it's no big deal for me. My legs are still smooth. If I was with a guy it would be a different story. I would always want to be shaved for his convinience and my satisfaction.