Guys, What hair color do you prefer on your women?

Black, Dark Chocolate, Brunette, Dirty Blonde, Blonde, Crimson Red, Red? All hair colors are pretty so please lets all be adults and just pick one without dissing the others. ;D #benice

• BlackGuys, What hair color do you prefer on your women?
    13% (8)
  • Dark ChocolateGuys, What hair color do you prefer on your women?
    28% (17)
  • BrunetteGuys, What hair color do you prefer on your women?
    17% (10)
  • Dirty BlondeGuys, What hair color do you prefer on your women?
    12% (7)
  • BlondeGuys, What hair color do you prefer on your women?
    15% (9)
  • Crimson RedGuys, What hair color do you prefer on your women?
    2% (1)
  • RedGuys, What hair color do you prefer on your women?
    13% (8)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

25

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends on the girl.

That's true, yes ^-^

What Guys Said 24

• I definitely have an attraction/weakness for natural redheads - but beyond that, hair color isn't a big deal to me. I tend to be slightly LESS attracted to blondes - but not enough to pass over a girl for that reason.

When it comes to hair color, though, I prefer natural looks (even if it's dyed - if it looks like it COULD be natural, that's better). All the pics you posted look relatively natural except maybe the blonde.

media-cache-ec4.pinimg.com/.../...658bacecd6b7.jpg
    youne.com/.../...le-Hair-instylefashionone-com.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...f8e7130191.jpg

If you're going for an artificial look, then it only works for me if you go ALL THE WAY and do bright blue or purple or something like that. I don't care for highlights/frosted look or the "dark hair dyed red/blue" look like the blue anon posted.

They look like a bunch of trashy social justice wankers. Any girl with blue hair... run other way before they start screaming patriarchy.

@Jamesol1 eh A natural bluehead will rock when genetic modification is perfected and used on things besides food crops. That will probably be my new favorite, with purple and pink 2nd and 3rd.

• Honestly, I'd prefer any shade of brown over red or blonde. I have no idea why, I just always have.

As for the shade, well, I have a slight preference for pail skinned girls, and I don't think black hair goes well with pail skin. So I'd prefer "brunette" or "dark chocolate" in most scenarios. A close second would be "black" hair - the only downside is that it only goes well with tanned girls and I'm not too fond of tanned girls.

Overall: I think "brunette" or "dark chocolate" are the most versatile hair colors, so my vote goes to either of those.

Well said~ Thank you for your input :)

@asker no problem
      @jman46241 I have to disagree. If a girl has pale skin and jet black hair, it looks too extreme to me, and I don't like it. I may prefer brunettes, but some girls just don't look good with brown or black hair. If she was pail (although light brown would be best), I'd rather her have blonde hair than black hair, because then it would at least match.

Again lol It's pale not pail, you got it right but then went back.. With that said I have seen a lot of women with a pale complexion and natural black hair, the roots tell all. Otherwise you are reflecting my sentiments ;) Or in other terms you are more agreeng with my OP which I appreciate

• With polls like this I just flick down the photos and pick the one that jumps out at me, that one was B Dark Chocolate

• Brown or blonde. Don't care if the carpet matches the drapes. Generally I don't mind at all as long as she is a good woman. No redheads lol my sister is one and she is evil!

• I generally prefer some darker colours... or some crazy ones. I like the contrast to the skin, makes it look less boring.

but there are many good looking blonde ones too... it really depends on the girl

• Jet black

• I don't really care about the specific hair colour. When people keep their natural hair colour it tends to go very well with their face.

But if I had to choose, then it would either be (light) blonde or dark brown.

• Wow these women have such long hair! Its totally hot. I like black hair or blonde hair.

• Bald girls filler

• red of course, always red-that's why it's the rarest color there is (2%)

• as long as it looks good, burnette or dc for me

• Hair color doesn't matter as long it's really long and taken care of.

• Blondes of course. Black if she's an Asian.

• I like girls with blond hair

• Depends on the girl... i actually like random 'outragous' colours like purple or blue

• All of them except crimson red.

• Dark hair.

• red brunette and blonde

• I voted dirty blonde, which I would say is actually brunette with a few blonde streaks. All of this hair looks fake to me by the way (hair dye and extensions)

All the hair just may be but hey xD this question isn't on (Do you guys prefer fake hair or real hair?) This is just simply color choice. And that photo was picked because it was pretty and one of the choices that showed up for "Dirty Blonde" on Google Images. :/

Ugh yes I know! Everything is fake everywhere, and after that people photoshop!

Omg yeeesss x_x where is the realism nowadays eh? pffttt x'D

• Her's is a mix between black and dark chocolate at the end.
    That's not my concern though.

• I went with B. However, although blonde's always been my least preferred color (besides grey and white), I met this blonde girl last month who blitzed her way to the top of the leaderboard for the hottest, sexiest girl I've ever touched within less than ten minutes of my meeting her. I'm no more bothered about a girl's hair color than I would be about her eye color- it's totally irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Whatever it is, it'll be pretty if the girl's pretty.

• Nothing like a classy blonde...

• A C D and E

• Lol why is the "red" blonde?
    I think I like dark red the best haircolorideas.org/.../...-blonde-hair-color-3.jpg

Probably because dark red is not a natural color. What she labeled as "Crimson Red" is about as dark as red hair can get naturally. What she labeled as "Red" (more like Strawberry Blonde) is the lightest red hair can get naturally. You can only achieve a red color that dark by dying it.

xD Lol that is considered Red or Ginger (It's one of the choices on Google Images for Red/Ginger), but cool choice though ;o; ~ Props

:/ I didn't want to say Ginger cause there seems to be a lot of hate for that term. ^,- Could of named it strawberry I'm guessing but meh... Details are for those who are fully awake xD Made this late last night so lol