Red hair with red clothes: yes or no?

I'm thinking of dying my hair red again but I just bought a cute new red dress and I'm not entirely sure how much I like wearing red clothing while having red hair.

so. vote.

• Looks fine
  • Looks bad

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have a hard time finding a fuck to give

Most Helpful Girl

• I have had my hair red for about a year now. It honestly just depends on the shade of red you go. If you are going for a more copper color, I would stay away from like orange-reds. If you are going strawberry blonde, you can most definitely wear a red dress. Dark red would be okay with a red dress. I totally get the struggle though. I have been many different shades of red. I am naturally a strawberry blonde, but I LOVE my red hair. I even had some purple in it. It really just depends on the shade. I tend to wear dark purple, turquoise/green, blue, and olive green a lot. They go beautiful with red hair.

What Guys Said 13

• It would look like you are totally SCREAMING for attention. I always hit on redheads wearing anything provocative. I think of it as my duty as an Italian guy.

Unless that's your goal, I wouldn't do that combination!

• I did a google search for red hair and red dress - It works fine especially if there is some contrast between shade of hair and shade of dress
    www.google.ie/search

• Red hair? Pics or it won't happen xD

-------------
    That's too much red I think, looks bad :\
    Unless you look like this:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c26905560c.jpg

Then it's approved !

• It can look good yeah but generally it's good to have contrast with clothing like black hair with red dress for example the two colors contrast and make each more visible as opposed to red and red but it still looks good just not in the same way.

• preferably not

• Try purple, Red heads look great in certain types of purple.

• No. its not that it looks bad, its that its too much. Too intense, like your telling people you're crazy. Red hair is perfect with green.

• You might start a blood war then :P

• I think it would look good, if you actually do it just post a question with a picture and you'll get better answers :) it does sound nice though.

• Blonde would look better with a red dress.

• too much red

• I don't see a problem with it.

• no, don't do that

What Girls Said 11

• I think it's a cool combination.

• if it's like jessica rabbit it's ok

• I think red hair with a black dress would work better. Red and black go with each other very well. They make a great couple lol

• Looks fine

• Undecided... I have seen it work on some but not on others.

• That's too much red.

• I like your hair as it is

• depends if its a natural looking red or fire engine red

• Why not, you will look like a hot fire

• Is the dress the same red shade as your hair?

• No.
    Just like no blond hair with yellow shirt.