Do you find WHITE GIRLS with DREADS more attractive than WHITE GIRLS with STRAIGHT NORMAL HAIR?

Example of WHITE GIRLS with DREADS

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• They would all look pretty with straight hair.
    Dreads don't make anyone look attractive - rather, attractive people make dreads look good.

I prefer the look on black people though. Afro hair is more waterproof and better suited for dreaded or braided hairstyles.
    I have a black partner and water doesn't seem to penetrate his scalp - just pearls up really prettily on the surface.

So on white people I would imagine the water being trapped inside the dread (kind of like how my hair takes ages to dry when I tie it in a braid) and cause a bad smell or texture. (unless they lived by the sea in a hot country where the salt would kill anything trapped in the dread)

What Girls Said 12

• I love dreads lady gaga and the girl in the pic afterwards look best for sure.

• Not a fan of dress and cornrows. They look Ok I suppose, always thought that black girls rocked the Afro's, dreads and cornrows. Its up to every individual though.

• Locks on white people are horrible for multiple reasons. For one it's culturally appropriative, two it damages their hair, three their hair does not naturally lock, and four their hair looks like the Grinch's fingers. It's not cute.

Plus the mold that accumulates in the lock because they don't know how to treat their hair. It's horrid.

• UGH I hate culture vultures
    No, I hate it on white women.

• I think dreads on any race worse than natural hair. They are horrible things.

But locks are a natural hair style on black people. Do you just not like them in general?

I see. To each their own.

Freshly done I don't mind. But they just look disgusting when they are old to me. I knew a few people with them and it's just not my thing! As you say each to their own.

• Those particular girls are exceptionally pretty so not a fair comparison.

• Not a fan of dreads

• Um no

• It makes some white women look trashy, but some pull it off.

• Dreads are "normal" hair and so is straight hair.

• I don't like it at all.

• Black appropriation at its finest. When Zendaya wore her locs to the Oscars people commented on how they must smell of "patchouli and weed" but when lady GaGa wears them she's "unique" and "daring". The is just another example of people caring more about black culture than actual black people. Honestly every single one of those girls look like mops to me except the one with the dark hair. I think that locs are a very difficult look to pull off even for black people. I think fewer white people can pull off dreads than black people. When Justin Bieber had dreads his hair legit looked like the Grinch's fingers.

media.mensxp.com/.../...irstyle800a-1459855776.jpg

Real talk

@Curlybeauty17 Ok well now we understand each other, you made it seem like you thought it was ok for black people to take away from other cultures but not for other cultures to take away from black culture.

Not at all. I'm glad that we have come to an understanding.

What Guys Said 10

• Ewwww no. White girls with dreads looks like Grinch fingers and it looks like ass.

It's also fucked up that if you put 'cute dreadlocks' into Google you get almost all white girls in the top images.. Every one of them looks like they have Grinch fingers dangling from their heads. I don't understand it.. It looks like hell.

People should play to their strengths and sorry white women but that isn't it. I'm saying this out of love.

• Depends on the look I really like the ones with the piercings

• Nah, dreads don't look nice on white people.

• I'd still fuck

• Dreads are dirty and nasty looking.

• I don't find white women attractive in general

• no, but i still would smash

• It looks terrible to me. Dreads only look good on the Predator and Klingons.

• not really

• Yes. People who say otherwise usually are racist.