Is a choker with a bell too weird to wear?

So, I accidentally ordered a choker on eBay, thinking there was a little bead attached in the middle, but it turned out it was actually a bell. 😂 I was like, oh well I can try to pass it off as a bead --but it jingles 😔 a lot.

I might return it, but it was $1 on eBay and postage costs a $1 so there's not much point.

Here's a photo:Is a choker with a bell too weird to wear?

• Yes, it's too weird for me
  • Nah, you can pull it off
  • I don't give a flying fck/other
2mo According to one user and 4 other people that up voted him... I have a 'messed up' upper lip 😔 Can someone please explain (nicely)?
2mo What I've learnt from this question lmao:
a) no more anons, I am okay with honesty, but too many people use anonymity as a mask to post negative and nasty comments freely.
b) I actually don't care what people in the internet think about my facial features, all I wanted was an opinion about the goddamn choker!

Most Helpful Guy

• "They hear me jingle, they starin'..."

You're 17, would I be labeled a perv if I say it's hot? :/ oops I just said it... oh well *shrugs*
    XD

Ok hahaha based on looks, it looks good to me, I really like chokers, but the problem is that it jingles... which kinda sucks, considering how coins on my pocket bother me so much xD
    It was just $1, so if you don't like it, you could just drop it or give it to someone else, cause it's not worthy to send it back.

I think it depends on how much it jingles, and how much it bothers you the sound... and the stares, cause people are gonna look at you when they hear you coming.

Hahaha, nah you're only 20 so that makes it a little bit better :P
      Yeah I love chokers! I have too many.
      It's a faint, cute jingling that I actually don't mind, but I think it'll be good to try and tough out the looks!

I don't know what they mean by "messed up upper lip" tbh, to me it looks just like any other lip :/ And you got nice lips I must say, no wonder there's a blue anon with a crush on you ;P hahaha

P. S.: Apparently now GAG notifies you when someone updates a question :/

Hahaha cheers ;P
      And it does? Hmm, not sure how I feel about this new update, I don't like the pm notifications

Most Helpful Girl

• Upper lip is nice, @Luci92, a Nice Natural Plumpness that people who are Ignorant (Not in theKnow, that is) may be Saying. Ignore them. Maybe too Bratty and Catty girls.
    The Choker is cute, maybe not with the bell so much, but I think you are the Only One, hun, who probably Could... Pull it off.
    Perhaps a Lesson here, dear, not to Post a Pix. People can be Critical. Honestly, the Best from the rest.
    Good luck and Welcome to Gag and Tag Town. xx

What Guys Said 56

• Wear it, that way it'll distract attention from your messed up upper lip.

• Your lips look quite normal but I will not call them great. They don't seem to look like killer lips. They just give an impression that you are a normal girl on the street who is happy by herself. The choker too looks good on your neck. But I would suggest that you do a little work on the choker. Just replace the bell with either the bead that you prefer or some small shining diamond. You will look perfect. sometimes you have to learn to modify things and enhance their use and beauty. I hope you will do as I requested you.

• You can wear it for one year, then you become a big girl and can't be walking around jingling like a lost kitten.

• Looks kinda weird to me. Chokers in general are cool. Not sure about including a bell. If you like it then wear it. You will catch some attention from others.

• Your boyfriend won't lose you, so that's a plus...

• Looks cute. Just don't go "needs more cow bell."

c2.staticflickr.com/.../3332737491_2d8621e576.jpg

PS. Sorry, couldn't resist.

You upper lip is fine in my opinion. Yes I notice it. It gives you a "distinctive feature" in a good way. Think of it like Jewel's teeth from 2002 vs now.

Ahaha.
      And thanks dude.

• Don't chokers signify that someone's a bj pro?

• A choker in general is weird.

• at least we will hear you coming

That's what my friend said 😂 Although people usually hear/see me coming regardless

Not in your face per Se, but I have a big personality... And a big voice 😂 At least around my friends and people I'm comfortable with

right then.

• I think it looks good and seems nice

Regarding your lips - Jealous much, a beautiful girl asks a question, appreciate how nice she looks, if you were lucky enough to kiss those lips you would be a very happy person.

Thank you :)

• I wasn't paying attention to the bell as much as the beautiful lips, especially after I read the update. Add that to ur big personality and nobody will care much if it's a bell, except maybe to ask why.

• all that matters is how you feel about what you wear.

'When i was a boy...'- i used to dress like a cross between Johnny Rotten from The Sex pistols and Robert Smith from The Cure :)

@Luci92 - what is there to explain over that comment aside for the commentor being a fucktard :)

Sadly, with opinions comes people who get joy out of upsetting others. You are a pretty young woman of real talent and heart. Never give haters an audience, merely pity them

You shouldn't have too :(

too true

• Lol I think that the fact that it actually jingles is what makes it way too over the top. But it would be a little bit weird even if it didn't jingle.

• I love it , you should keep it

• Every stroke from him is going to make the bell jingle.
    *RING!**RING!**RING!**RING!* *RING!**RING!* *RING!**RING!*
    Neighbors: "What the Hell is that noise?"

• Looks fine, if the jingling is annoying might depend on the occasion. if people can hear it during a test in school you probably shouldn't wear it lol

Definitely not to school haha

Thanks :)

Already tried looking for what they mean when I posted my opinion and saw those comments... nope, nothing.

• As long as its not to a dance party where you're gonna be dancing and jumping and shit cause it might sound like the cat is near by hahah but yea looks good on you from what I can see

@Luci92 I don't see anything wrong with the lip. Maybe he/she was talking about the distance from lip to nose but if you look at your face as a whole its no issue at all. Got a beautiful face, be proud!!

Thanks dude!

• I think it's cute.

• Girls wear all kinds of unique neck jewelry. At worst, no one cares, at best, someone likes it. It can also be a good conversation starter.

• Lol check kik 😉 haha it looks hot 😍

• Your lips do look a little funny and so does your big nose, but it's okay. Everyone has imperfections, I know I do and so does everyone else.

I think it's the photo tbh... But yeah I do have large features

lol girl he s not being serious

@archiz haha yeah I don't even pay attention to what these people say any more, I'm over it lol

• accidentally LOL
    WINK WINK

if you wanna keep it fine
    but dont enter that world

find someone you like and keep it simple

• Looks hot tbh :)

• Not at all, I'm a fan, keep on truckin'.

• Just take the bell off

• Looks hot ;)

• Looks your lips like two roses hugging each other damm even I forgot about my fetish and yeah chokker its looking adorable 😊

• looks pretty good to me

• I think its ok.. its hardly a swiss cow bell

• no its cool.

@luci92 there is nothing wrong with your upper lip, its not messed up at all. i can't see anything wrong at all. dont feel bad for what people on the internet are saying, its bullshit.

Cheers :)

• More from Guys
    26

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 39

• There's nothing wrong with you at all. Some people are just sad and bitter. The bell is cute, I don't think too many people will notice. But with Christmas coming around, it looks like that kind of bell. Either way, it's fine and is cute.

• in the 90s and early 00s chokers and everything with bells was very fashionable. So, either wear it as it is or take off the bell and put something else in the loop

• people might tease you that it s like pets wear :P
    but I like it, the bell ain t big so it s not flagrant
    I dont know how mean your friends are though :P

• Yes - more so because it will make sounds, and that is what cows wear... so... awkward.

• It'd come in handy around Christmas 😜 Haha I'm joking but I reckon you can pull it off for sure

• awwww its cute!!! i've seen it on amazon too and am hesitant about it

• I only saw one upvote on that comment. The guy is a hypercritical douche lol. TBH you have pretty lips.

As for the choker, it's fine

• Your lip looks fine anyways the necklace is cute.

• I love that! ITS SO CUTE it looks so good on you Luci. You should keep it, unless you're annoyed by the jingling.

• Personally I think chokers in general are weird. But if it makes you happy, wear it 😊

• Meh. I would detach it. It seems like something tinkerbell might wear but there's nothing terribly wrong about it.

• I have a thick leather choker with a buckle and a heavy metal crucifix. I love wearing it. Your choker is tame in comparison!

• WTF? Why are people insulting your looks? You're really pretty, omg there are some serious saddos with self esteem issues around here.

• If you don't like the jingle put a dab of glue on the inside of the bell! It looks great otherwise

• It looks nice but if it does a lot of noise I won't wear it

• It's not weird

• i don't like chokers ><

• Moo.

• No, I actually really like chokers.

• Can't you remove it or something?

• It looks extra good 😍

• It looks really nice.
    Thanks for reminding me, I need to go to Hot Topic soon lol

• It's not weird. It looks nice regardless.

• i reckon it's a really cute choker ( hate the name tho) and your lip looks fine

• You look super cute in it

• No its something special
    I would put it on

• Looks like a cat collar. Some people think that's a good thing.

• I think it looks hella cute :o

• it's so cute! i want one now! :D

• Okay Rudolph

• More from Girls
    9