Well I have a small "beauty spot" on my face (probably size of a freckle, or maybe I tiny bit bigger) in a similar spot to where Marilyn Monroe had hers. Do you think this is disgusting and ugly, or well cute or unique etc.? Now please be 100% truthful! there is a reason I'm being anonymous, I don't care what you say, as long as it's the truth!
Please vote and answer in as much detail as possible as to whether you think beauty spots are attractive (well my beauty spot in particular) or absolutely hideous!
- They are cute/cool/attractive etc53% (39)42% (19)49% (58)Vote
- One your size is OK, as long as its not HUGE then I'm OK with it14% (10)20% (9)16% (19)Vote
- Don't LOVE it, but can put up with it12% (9)11% (5)12% (14)Vote
- HATE it its f*ckin disgusting14% (10)16% (7)14% (17)Vote
- I both B and C7% (6)11% (5)9% (11)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
The are beautiful.There's a reason there called Beauty marks, Marilyn Monroe actually colored her beauty mark in with a brown pencil but it still looked great! Rachel Mcadams has a lot and she looks beautiful as well! so just embrace it and love it, because they are gorgeous.
Rachel Mcadams- link
Marilyn Monroe- link
Eva Mendes- link
Jessica Alba- ( on chin) link
UGLY? I think not!0