My boyfriend is trying to convince me to wear a catsuit for a Halloween party. How should I feel about that?

I think he means something like this:

57

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, I guess it's up to you. Either come up with a compromise or embrace it, like soldiermane said, make it a couples costume, but he should be required to wear as much of that costume material as you though.. Maybe it could be used for some fun after the party too...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• i think that you should feel sexy in that outfit and know that every guy will be jellous of your fella for having you on his arm.

it a little fun for a party and you'll all be friends and well you can have great fun when you get home in the bedroom also so win win.

• There's no way that you "should" feel, it's a question of how DO you feel about it? He thinks you'll be sexy in it which is why he's suggesting it, but there's no right or wrong way to feel. If you like it, do it, if not, don't.

• That looks uncomfortable. It's like a BDSM uniform haha

• If you are happy and comfortable with it then go for it

• He should go as Batman and then you guy's will look super sexy together!

• if you got thosse big tits and ass

What Girls Said 4

• oh... tell him you don't feel comfortable in that

• Sexy or How about A... Master Look?
    Just a Suggestion, Look at my own Master Blaster on Here, dear.
    My Profile Pix, is it a quick Fix? lol
    Good luck and No matter What you Wear, No Clown outfit and just be Safe. xx

• What do YOU want? If you're not excited about it, don't do it, because those things get to be stinky and slippery inside with sweat. They are also not made to accommodate much in the way of size and height range. If it's important, have him order you something custom from Siren.

• I guess he thinks it's sexy and wants to see you in it but you definitely shouldn't do it if you would feel uncomfortable. It's your body, so it should be your rules and your boyfriend has to accept that.