Boyfriend bought me a really expensive coat, but wants me to wear it for him, what should I do?

I've been wanting this coat for ages, and he saved up and bought it for me. He really really wants me to wear it but I feel that it might be too warm if I wear it now. He says it looks good and wants me to wear it anyway. This sounds silly, but I want to hear what you think, what would you do?

• It was a nice gift, just tough it out and wear it
  • Tell him no, wait until winter comes

Most Helpful Guy

• You will roast in that coat right now unless you live somewhere very cold. Maybe wear it just once and make a positive spin on this: "Oh wow, this coat is awesome, it's keeping me almost too warm! This is going to be amazing when the snow starts, thank you so much!"

Seriously, you're lucky. That coat is like $800.

Most Helpful Girl

• look at the weather temperature if its between 1-12 degree you can

I just checked and it's 13 lol... could you wear that jacket in 13 degree weather?

i think u can :)

What Guys Said 7

• Huh? You are incapable of deciding yourself whether to wear a coat or not?

• Stop trolling?

• It's a great gift, but your boyfriend shouldn't expect you to wear it when you're gonna be too hot inside the thing when the weather's not very cold.

• Wear it, if you feel that it's too warm when you're wearing it, then tell him that you will wait until it's colder

• wear it and keep your mouth shut
    u never insult someone gift who save it for u

It was 800$... but it's kinda hot outside... so that's why I'm asking. The voting is half and half!

do u want to break his heart

• Probably just wants to get his money's worth, ya know? Don't just put it away, immediately after receiving it, that's all

Yeah he spent like 800$ and all... I want to be nice, but it's also kinda warm... I'm on the fence

• Get undressed. Don only the coat. Spin for him a few times. Have fun.
    Then explain that he's going to have to wait until winter if he wants you to wear it any other way because its too hot.

Yikes. Blue Anon to the rescue.

What Girls Said 0