What's YOUR definition of a beautiful face?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 27

• 1|0
    • 27d

Mmm look at those pretty little thingssss. I wouldn't mind been balls deep in that blonde one.

• 27d

@Mrwoo99 Which blonde? lol

• 27d

The one in red. If she was in my bedroom I'd just go caveman on her for a solid week without going in to uni or even eating at all. I think she'd be enough to satisfy my spirit... and penis.

• www.famousbirthdays.com/.../victoria-justice-4.jpg
    Pic says 1000 words lol.

And i can show better than tell here haha😅

• My definition? It's hard to explain but I'll try.

1. Soft facial features.

2. At the same time, pointed ones.

3. Thick eyebrows, the thicker the eyebrows the more attractive they will be to me. Slanting eyebrows pointing downwards.

4. Short Boy cut hairstyle.

5. Small/medium/big lips all are fine, doesn't matter much.

6. Small to medium nose

7. Straight ( alignment) eyes, medium in size.

8. Straight and short forehead.

That's all from me.

• You know, I don't think it can be defined. Yeah, I've seen these attempts to come up with sort of mathematical formulas about bone structure and symmetry and all that but I don't buy it. I think it's in the eye of the beholder anyway, and there's an infinite amount of ways for a girl's face to be beautiful. And that's a great thing.

• Hard to say, I'll just know when I'll see one. But eyes play the biggest part in it. If those are beautiful, then everything else is too.

• One that isn't ugly

• Jessica Alba

• I don't know really how to explain it... but if the different features work well together, if there is some harmony... I think you get what I wanna say

• Something my eyes likes :P
    Can't describe 😂

• There's a girl on here (I follow her) who has the perfect face for my standards. I like feminine features, soft lips, big eyes, nice jawline.

• Beauty to me can be many things, but mostly it is what's on the inside of a person. Exterior appearances just enhances a person's inner beauty or lack thereof. A pure heart is better than a thousand wicked ones, doesn't matter whether the person looks pretty or not

• People have faces? forget faces. its whats behind it what i consider beautiful and to be honest in most cases... the more "beautiful" the face, the less there is Behind the face... really saddening.

• 27d

Well I was talking about appearance now not what's inside
      I'll make another question about that

• 27d

Lmao OK. ..

• 27d

hehe.. thanks.

• I don't know, maybe impressive facial features. I mostly like chicks with dark eyes, I don't want her to have a "lean face" it can be little chubby, thats coo' 😎

• Thin jawline, round cheeks, perky nose, big, bright eyes, and nice teeth.

• A healthy face.

• Mine, I'm hawt.

• Hmmm... interesting question. I would say most humans have a tendency of finding beauty in symmetry. However, I like symmetry but for me it has to do with softness (not literally) it's more like a soft, sensible face I guess. :)

• So tough to describe - A face that makes you take a second glance - I would probably say a feminine look

• Features, proportions, but I'll find many types of female faces beautiful

• Tom Leykis. The guys legendry. "I'm a minus one... how can I not degrade my self anymore"

blatherwatch.blogs.com/.../6a00d8341bf6cb53ef011278fd6d2628a4-pi

• A gorgeous smile

• Facial symmetry, perfect nose, nice lips, nicely shaped eyes and clear skin.

• Nice smile nice eyes

• Cuteness and sexiness also health.

• My face of course lmao

• 27d

Honestly I don't know I think it depends like most of the time faces with small noses are considered attractive but that's not always what makes someone attractive you could have a big nose and still be attractive so I'd say if all your features compliment each other really good then you are attractive and also if you look healthy.

• I would say someone who has square jaw blue eyes. Can grow a nice beared

• One that has nice things to say and doesn't laugh in someone else's face..

What Girls Said 7