What is it about the hair over one eye look that is so provocative?

I don't understand why that is so intriguing, but I turn my head whenever I see a woman with her hair arranged that way.

Most Helpful Girl

• It gives the girl a provocative look because it's hard to read her expression when she looks at you because her face is partly hidden along with her eyes sometimes.

Of course I don't see well when my hair is blocking my view, but guys don't consider that!

What Girls Said 5

• Maybe you're subconsciously into one eyed women?

• I personally don't like that look. At alll. Most girls/women that I see with that hairstyle are just kinda...hobo-esque to me. Haircuts are essential for physical beauty in my book. Though...some ladies can work it. It looks so absolutely fantastic on them it makes me cry *metaphorically of course*

I guess it just depends facial shape, outfit, style, and other factors.

• Since I'm growing out my bangs, I have that kinda thing going on, and it's pretty annoying. :P

But having hair like that usually frames the eyes/cheekbones, maybe that's why.

• blame the bangs. lol

• the JESSICA RABBIT EFFECT.

i used to wear my hair like that but I don't like having stuff over my face

What Guys Said 1

• Haha it's so damnnnn sexy hahaha