Are tan lines gross?

Most Helpful Girl

• Huh... I've never thought about this! I guess they're a bit weird and striking to look at, but then again you can tell that they're tan lines... There's not that much you can do about them either, so I wouldn't worry about it! However, I don't think that they're "gross," I mean hey, they happen to everyone unless soneone's waking around in the nude or never sees the sun! I think that the more self conscious that you feel about a tan line, the more attention that it'll draw. So if you just pretend like you don't care or notice, then it's less likely that anyone will notice it unless it's blatantly obvious, in which case it's also fine! It happens for everyone! That's just my personal opinion though! Hope this helps :)

What Guys Said 13

• They're super sexy, actually.

• I actually like them. It would depend a little on the girl and where the tan lines are but I think they can be sexy. If nothing else the kind of highlight the hidden from the visible, the more intimate areas from the rest, lol

• 24d

For example, the butt and breasts are white and the rest are bronzed.

• 24d

Yes, I find that pretty sexy and cute. And it's by far the norm, not that many people go for all over tans unless they are achieved in the tanning salon. There aren't that many nude beaches in the world, thank goodness! Nothing sexy about watching guys play frisbee with their junk out -__- lol

• I wouldn't say they're gross, but an all over tan is pretty hot! :D

• I've never thought so, no. I don't know why anybody would think they're gross.

• No. Not gross.

• To me they are a bit of a turn off

• not gross, but I prefer no tan lines

• Tan lines are SEXY AS HELL. They emphasize the best parts :)

• nooo

• No, they look bad.

• They are irrelevant.

• I don't care
    It's just there
    Nothing gross anyway

• not always.
    we'll never gross just sometimes not nice

What Girls Said 10

• Why would it be gross? How would it be gross? Wtf lol
    No it's not gross, its just the contrast of your darker pigmented skin from the sun with your natural paler skin colour.

• I don't like them... :/

• Tan lines can be sexy at times but for the most part I don't like to have them

• I don't like them

• No they're not, guys love it

• I like them.

• 24d

Is not like I can completely avoid them since I live in Costa Rica.

• I am white but have tan lines on my butt and boobs from summer

• Not really.

• I love being bronzed but I don't like the tan lines on my boobs, I like the bikini area tan line because I think it's cute that triangle part is white haha and if I tan my butt I wear cheeky bottoms so there would be barely any lines :)

• I hope not, I have mine since June they won't go away