Why do traditional Muslims find this sexy?

It's ugly, not flashy, and not very fashionable

Sexy looks like this. Take some notes traditional Muslims

1710

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not wearing them that Muslims find sexy, it's knowing that only they can have/see what's underneath.

• I do not want to blame all Muslims. I know some Muslim girls who dress hot. I do think there are tons of hot Muslims girls, but we will never know.

• I know right! I've seen some Muslim women/girls who are gorgeous! But, on the bright side, when your wearing a burka no one can judge you based on aestheticsπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

• Maybe you're right about that. First time, I heard that before about the aesthetics part.

Also, I already know the answer to my question before I ask this.

Most Helpful Guy

• the islam/muslim culture, berates women, for being women. they have literally no rights, and can be stoned, just for wearing the "wrong" thing

• Ikr, hate how they treat women. Well any religion is like that to some degree

• I know. It just since my King agreed to sign up to the PetroDollar system which the US requested. the US became superpower.
      when US economy fell apart SA will fell too. Saudi Arabia started to have 2030 vision to be independent from Oil. will add entertainment and tourism.

• Sadly I'm not sure if we can achieve the vision. the US economy will collapse now or next 10 years.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 16

• Maybe because the freaking vast majority of muslim women don't wear that? Your attempt at trolling is lame and a big fail.
    by the way Gigi Hadid is Muslim.

• And by the way traditional Muslim clothing doesn't involve covering the face according to the Qur'an. Not to mention they aren't supposed to be sexy in the first place.
      Don't worry about us, Muslim women know exact, y what is sexy and what is not and many of us choose to keep some things only for our husband's eyes to see.

• It's not meant to be sexy, there is something very stylish about some niqabs paired with pretty shoes and a stylish purse.

• It's not meant to be sexy!

• You sound so uneducated for an adult, I pity you. If you knew why Muslims cover up you wouldn't have to ask this question In the first place. Wtf dude

• it's not supposed to sexy 😝

• I love stylish women. But heh I'm from Saudi Arabia we don't dress like that anymore

• How's life in Saudi Arabia for a woman? Still conservative or getting more liberal?

• I live between Mecca and Madina I could say we started to wear stylish Abaya
      We still need some changes but if you compare
      the picture you posted is how we look in 2007
      Today we treat Abaya like a dress and Not forced to wear Veils

Saudis start to be little open minded after the free scholarship outside they came back with open minded views

• You are probably the stupidest guy I've ever seen

• Sexy is "women in leather" wow, I'm not sexy either. I need to take note too! Not.

• But leather and slut outfits aren't sexy. They're lame.

• I don't believe they do I think they do it to cover their women so no one else can check them out

• Some arab chicks' clothes for a day , cost more than you get for one year
    And i agree with @reixun example

• People should wear whatever they want to wear. No one should force anyone a dressing style.

• They don't, they just hate women. I'd love nothing better than for all Muslims to be eradicated. They're unworthy of life.

• Fake butts ain't sexy

• Sexier than what the Muslim women are wearing in my question

• @sois_pas_basic I only pick traditional Muslims, not the modern ones. I know some Muslim girls who dress very western.

• @LoveHorses Even when it comes to traditional muslims, there are still much better pictures.

Also, just FYI, there are other religions that dress similarly. Certain groups of Jews and Christians can easily be mistaken for "traditional muslims"

• Wow you're fucking stupid.

• It was a theoretical question to prove a point

• The fact that its the 21st century doesn't make your opinion more valid.

If anything, it's the 21st century, so you should be more open minded. Women don't have to dress to please you!

• Women can dress however they want.

What Guys Said 9

• It's not about being sexy as it is about making women as unsexy as possible. People who believe this is how women look believe guys are too unstable around women and therefore they have to keep their women as least sexy as possible in order to stop themselves from raping her or going crazy...

• Traditional muslim clothing ISN'T meant to be sexy...

• Why does it matter to you what people choose to rock?

• they like ninjas.

• Deck the halls with boughs of holly, trollolololol trollol lol lol.

Have a fish ><(((o>

• Not just blame the traditional Muslims, blame anyone who is traditional, not matter where they came from.

• How many Muslims have you met in your life?

• That's conservatism for ya. Obsessed with modesty

• Here's a sexy burqa

splicetoday. imgix. net/uploads/posts/photos/20416/rsz_burka-large_trans--eo_i_u9apj8ruoebjoaht0k9u7hhrjvuo-zlengruma. png? ixlib=rails-2.1.2&auto=format&dpr=2&fit=clamp&w=768&widths=%5B544%2C%20768%2C%20992%2C%201200%5D&s=1ef5e5cd6d43c3d458e135d46357a5b1