Do you have dimples? If so, where? And do you like dimples?

I've *chin dimples* ( like in the picture) and a slightly visible one on my left cheek. They only appear when I smile. Do you have dimples? If so,  where?  And do you like dimples?

• I love dimples 😁❤ and I have them!.
    52% (34)23% (6)43% (40)Vote
  • I love dimples 😀💜 but I don't have them!.
    24% (16)42% (11)29% (27)Vote
  • eh... I don't like them 😒 and I have them 😧.
    15% (10)4% (1)12% (11)Vote
  • I'm glad I don't have them 😏.
    9% (6)31% (8)16% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
36|15

Most Helpful Girl

• I've got the back dimples, and I don't know if these are dimples (cause it's not exactly a dot) but when I smile I like to call it my second cheek lol, I have a line that makes my cheeks look very chubby. What the heck is that called? Cause it only shows up when I smile pretty widely.
    http://i63.tinypic.com/1zzs4h.png
    http://i66.tinypic.com/2mxhimp.jpg

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for MHO, but does anyone know if those are considered dimples or what lol

Sponsored

What Guys Said 15

What Girls Said 35

• I have dimples but only on one side, on the left side lol its really weird. But mine look more like this:
    i.huffpost.com/.../o-ARIANA-GRANDE-facebook.jpg
    Wait lmao mine look exactly like that, she also has it only on the left.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh I don't know if it counts but I have venus dimples, aka the two dimples at the bottom of your back.

• I have one on my right cheek but I've never felt anything about it... it's just kind of there haha.
    And I have two dimples above my butt which is weird

1|1
    0|0
  • My mom has big beautiful dimples :) They show when she smiles :) I kinda have one on one side of my face, but it's not really deep enough to be considered a real dimple. But when I was on vacation, my boyfriend took a picture of me with my head down smiling, and the shadow really showed off my half dimple, haha, so it looked like I did. Short answer-no, I don't. But I think they're pretty and would be happy to have one.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have dimples. Cheeks and chin. ☺️

1|2
    0|0
  • I find dimples adorable! My boyfriend has them on his cheeks (face lol) and I just want to finger them XD

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been told I have them by some people, but I don't know I don't think I have them. My sister has them and I love them 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • I have cheek dimples. One is much more visible than the other.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't have dimples. They're so cute though. My first crush back in 1st grade had dimples. It could be the reason why I developed a crush on him, haha ^_^
    He was a bit chubby, and the way he smiled at me with his dimples showing was super cute! I couldn't get over of how cute it was. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a limpy dimple.. means I have only one lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I have two in my cheeks and two in my lower back and I love them all. Lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dimples are sooo cute, but I don't have any sadly. I wish I had cheek dimples. The only dimple I really have though only shows when I press my lips together

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a total of five dimples.
    Two at the corners of my mouth, one on my right cheek, and two lower back dimples.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just back dimples.

1|0
    0|0
  • On my lower back.
    My boyfriend has them on his cheeks. They're so cute lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I have chin dimples and cheek dimples. I never really noticed them until people pointed them out to me, so I don't really pay attention to them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have one on my cheek when I smile

1|0
    0|0
  • Dimples are so cute! I have a chin dimple, but I wish I had them in my cheeks

1|1
    0|0
  • I have on my cheeks.
    But they don't show up as often.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have one cheek dimple and depending on the smile I could have chin dimples, I don't like the chin ones

1|0
    0|0
  • I've got one on my left cheek lol

1|0
    0|0
  • not interested and don't have them

1|0
    0|0
  • I have on dimple. It's on the left side of my face.

1|0
    0|0
  • 2 back dimples on my lower back

1|0
    0|0
  • Only on my lower back. I wish I had them on my cheeks,

1|0
    0|0
  • ı dont have

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm OK with them and I have one on my right cheek.

1|0
    0|0
  • fuck yeah I have those back dimples and they're sexy af
    also show a lot of great sexual health

1|0
    0|0
    • Sexual health? .. I've them but i Don't find them attractive

• yeah girl very good sexual health
      and you better start loving them lol bcs almost every guy loves them. i have read that during sex if the guy pushes one of them with his finger the orgasm can be out of this world

• Forreal? Dayum...

• i love them i have on my waist and on my face

1|0
    0|0
  • I have them and have always hated them on myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have one dimple under the lip, and light back dimples. They come and go

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls