Do you think plus size women should wear crop tops?

Do you think plus size women should wear crop tops?Do you think plus size women should wear crop tops?Do you think plus size women should wear crop tops?

• Yes
    50%(30)42%(41)Vote29%(11)
  • No
    40%(24)46%(45)Vote55%(21)
  • Other (comment)
    10%(6)12%(12)Vote16%(6)

Most Helpful Guy

• Its more socially accepted than men who dont work out wearing tank tops...

Most Helpful Girl

• The last 2 pictures are fine because it's an elegant way of wearing crop tops and that's how i like to see them worn. Even if you are skinny i find it a little bit to much to wear it with your belly out. Same goes for plus size women. I have a friend who wears it like the first picture but minus the jacket. It just doesn't look good and when she sits down her belly fals out over her pants which also happens to skinny girls when they sit down in a look like that. Personally i don't like that😊

Sponsored

What Guys Said 20

• No, but it is their choice if they want their fat to be on display to the world.
    Things that once seen, cannot be unseen. . .

• I think that all adult women should (SHOULD!) show as much skin as possible at all times. This is regardless of age or body type!

• Yeah, they look hot

• Absoloutley. who the fuck is to tell them what to do? They are like other women, except they are a bit different.

• they can if they want to

• they can wear whatever they want. Their body, their decision. I'm in no position to tell them what they should wear and what not. Not a fan of the look but if they wanna wear it... sure why not

• I love crop tops 😮

• @desidoll I didn't say anything against crop tops. I like them a lot. I just don't like the look a lot on plus size girls

• It looks bad, but if they wanna wear it, then go ahead, they're free to do so.

• to me it depends on the other clothes and the body as well.

i find the first picture horrible, the second one meh, the third ok

• should is the deal breaker here. Everyone, woman included, should be able to wear whatever they want.

• It's a free country. People can do what they want... I'll pass, though

• Yes. They can wear anything.

• not so bad in those outfits but not good if combined with hipster type cut

• Yes, this is a very funny sight.

• Who even cares?

• As long as everything in in proportion.

• If they want to show off their fat, that's their choice. I don't really want to see it though.

• Other

• I think they should

• Not my cup of tea butt of tjey feel comfortable in it go for if

What Girls Said 26

• Of course.

• Those women look cute and shapely to me. If you have rolls of fat, it just srsly will not look right.

• I think women should wear whatever they like, whatever their size. Ain't hurting nobody.

• yeah why not they can wear whatever they want

• No One should wear them. Regardless of size

• It's totally up to her! If she wants to wear a crop because she thinks she looks good in it then yeah why not.

• A woman or man should wear whatever they feel most comfortable and confident in. I personally like to wear clothes that accentuate what I view as strong features and distract from my perceived weaker features.

• A male and female should wear whatever they want as long as they feel comfortable

• Those particular women can get away with those outfits. They look fantastic btw☆

• My personal preference would be not to. I admire their gumption though. I would feel self-conscious wearing a crop top, and I'm a normal weight with a basically flat stomach.

• Yes of course! If they like it and feel comfortable wearing it heck yeah.

• If they want to then yes, but it's to do with fat distribution. If it's mostly in the stomach and waist region I'd highly encourage them to not do it, however if the fat distribution is in a more fortunate area them it wouldn't be as bad.

• They look cute asfffffffff

• If you look good and put together with your outfit, go ahead and wear it

• Can't see why not

• I feel too exposed wearing crop tops

• is it really a crop top if it shows 2 inches of skin?

• Girls look hot in crop tops in any way.

• It's fine

• Yes. Wear what you want to.

• I think they look glam AF! Plus size women should wear whatever they want! I don't know why we must constantly nit pick and judge each other in society.

• No one should be told what they can and cannot wear

• If they want to, yes.

• Women who doesn't have a flat toned stomach shouldn't wear it it's really ugly after they do what they want they just shouldn't complain if people mock them

• Nope. They should wear more clothes to hide their fat rolls.

• I mean they can if they want to obviously, but I don't think it looks good.