Is a girl sexy in tight jeans?

Is a girl sexy in tight jeans?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its sexy only if you are wearing the right jeans for the right person... I like girls wearing sweatpants/boy shorts more then tight jeans.

What Guys Said 7

• It all depends on the butt. For instance Saggy butt = Instant turn off

• Absolutely. I prefer a girl in tight jeans over anything else. ...aside from being naked of course. ;)

• Depends on how "fat" you are talking. If it's really big than no, that's as gross as those really big women who wear bikinis to the beach. Some girls can pull off tight jeans, some can't.

• Yes. It is hardwired into a man's brain. Males look for girls that can bear children and that means wide hips, and wide hips mean bigger butt. so you should be good.

• It depends on how big her ass is.

• Very but some girls look hot with the tom boyish look.

• I like a girl in tight jeans. The only warning is make sure they are comfortable. If you can't bend over in your jeans without splitting them in the back, then you have a problem.

What Girls Said 7

• Depends on your body shape. If you are bigger, you should wear flare jeans with pockets on your rear that do not stick open.

• I think a lot of it depends on the shoes. For instance, uggs can make the jeans look baggy but cute flats can make it well, cute. Also, if they're wide on the bottom, or skinny, or boot. It all makes a difference

• It depends on wether you got a booty or not. Please don't wear tight jeans if your flat, but if you got booty from what I know guys reaaly like it ^-^

• They look very hot.

• If your really fat no, but if your slim yea.

• Of course!

• yes