Tattoos on a female: where is it the sexiest?

Just curious. I'm getting one on my rib cage regardless. Probably my arm too, but I have save up for that first lol

• The rib cage
  • Pelvis
  • Shoulder
    Vote C
  • Arm
    Vote D
  • Leg
    Vote E
  • Good ole fashioned tramp stamp
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G
Thank you all very much for your input. It's always interesting to see other people's opinions. Thanks again for taking the time out to answer the question.

Most Helpful Guy

• It isn't about WHERE it is, rather then WHO wears it, you see there is a difference between this :
    www.creativefan.com/.../tattooed-birds.jpg
    and this
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../The-Girl-With-The-Tattoo.jpg

• Big difference. I used to be chunky, lost a lot of weight to "decorate" my body in a particular way. There are some things skinny girls can pull off and some things curvy girls can pull off. I preferred the skinny girl looks that included navel rings and rib cage tattoos.

• Between the two, the skinny one almost always looks better, no matter the tatoos. However, in some cases, tatoos are even a bigger turn-off for guys than being fat is. However, being too fat or too skinny is a DEAL BREAKER.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think tattoos look elegant, they create a tough don't mess with me vibe/aura, I prefer women to have beauty spots, scars, stretch marks as natural tattoos which look much more beautiful.. they have a story to tell.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 21

• It's very rare that I find a tattoo on a girl sexy, but the one time I did, it was on her back -- somewhat like this:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...e757feb684.jpg

She often wore a black dress cut low in the back, showing off that tattoo. It definitely made her stand out. She was the owner of a night club.

• It was the one and only time I considered a tattoo to be "elegant". Some tattoos are kinda "hot", like your classic tramp stamp, but it is extremely rare that I consider one to be "elegant". She managed to make it look elegant with the way she combined it with her attire. It became a focal point which initially drew you to the tattoo, but then to the elegance of her slim shoulders, long neck (hair often worn up), etc.

• She actually managed to look very classy with it, so to speak.

• I don't generally like tattoos, on anyone, but if you have to have one, the shoulder is the best place. It's generally visible, and draws attention to the curves of the arm and shoulder...

• For me, nowhere. I'd rather see the girl without tatoos. Also, if she, for some reason, is searched by the police/army (completely theoretical, unlikely to ever happen, but those crazy things usually do end up happening), or it might be part of an identification process, it's better without tatoos.

Also, if it's somewhere visible, people might feel offended, or offensive, and a lot of opportunities might be cut off only because of that tatoo (s). Like joining the army, in some countries, or don't know, there are all kinds of people.

• pelvis, one of the sexiest tattoos i've seen was a girl I was with that had two guns tattoo'd on her pelvis like they were in their holsters.

• Tattoos look the best on her rib cage. I know it's painful but I always advice them to get it on the rib cage because that's where it looks the best.

• i dont really like tattoos on girls because it hides their body

• Rib cage and shoulder. What is your tat gonna be of?

• Honestly, trying to figure that out lol I know I want one on the ribs that starts at the bottom and crawls all the way up, but no Hawaiian flower or some shit like that. I'm still debating between a few options.

• Deep. Sorry for your loss. Yes, something very meaningful to me.

• Thanks! I bet it will be great!

• Lower back area

• Shoulder.

• just above ass crack and pubic

• Back
    Shoulder
    Feet
    Rib cage

• Anywhere as long as it's a picture of the skin you tattoo it on. Or if it washes off after 3 days.

• Shoulder
    Neck
    Rib cage
    Feet

• nape of the neck... breasts... waist

• clevage

• Down the side on the ribs is so fucking hot

• I would say it's the shoulders. It's sexy and eerotic. Then maybe it's the legs!! I have a question, do you like when guys shave their whole body including legs over very hairy man?

• Thanks for your input! To answer your question, and this is just my opinion, I can't speak for girls everywhere, I personally don't like over the top hairy guys. A little chest hair is fine, happy trail, stuff like that is cool. But if it looks like you're wearing a coat without clothes on, pass.

• Oh gosh, that's hard. Probably shaved all the way tho. Lol it's no problem. Glad I could be of assistance.

• OK thanks. I get it now. It's better and safe to be all smooth shaved everywhere!!

• an intricate design on the small of her back.
    or henna design on her arms.

• Nowhere.

• My wife got a tattoo right above her pussy. It says "Property of" than it has my full name. I own that pussy. Getting it on her ass next.

What Girls Said 4