What does super cute mean?

What does it mean to be super cute? like is that kind of pretty but not really or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• Imo, "cute" means that you have an adorable & youthful look & demeanor to you. Since you're referred to as "super cute"...that is you, but multiplied. :)

Personally I tend to go for "cute" girls more than "hot"/"sexy" girls. Just my preference. I find the demeanor of a "cute", or "super cute" girl, more attractive than a smok'n hot girl portraying sexual confidence.

The word "pretty" imo refers to an attractive face, whether the girl is mainly considered "cute" or "hot".

What Guys Said 5

• Cute doesn't have to be about looks. It can be personality as well.

• cute means atractive in a non-sexual way, hot is usually sexual attraction. you can be hot and cute most guys don't use the two terms together. super cute is more then cute. it means exactly what you would think it means.it can also be personalty. like to me when a girl gets nervous and akward its super cute

• this is what we guys sustitute for...hey you are extremly sexy and I want to rip your clothes rigth here right now:)

• super cute means aegyo. aegyo is korean means cute. try google for sunny from snsd. she's a master aegyo. you could learn something from her.

• It means you're adorable, and make the person saying it feel really special and warm and happy

What Girls Said 2

• WHen a guy tells you that you are cute it also has something to do with your personality and looks.

• I don't think it has any special meaning or distinction, it's just another saying