Do guys like big thighs on a girl?

I have big thighs but the rest of me is mostly thin and I'm kind of embarrassed about wearing a bikini. Are big thighs unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you feel ashamed of your body, who am I to disagree. You're the expert.

What Guys Said 3

• Big thighs are hot!, iv always found it attractive so having big thighs deffinitly wouldn't turn me off. Just because not every guy finds big thighs on a girl as attractive doesn't mean there isn't a hell of a lot that do, its impossible to please everyone so don't worry about it, I'm sure you will look amazing in a bikini and don't worry about the guys that don't like it :P

• Big, fat thighs are unattractive. Big muscular thighs (think dancer, gymnast) are incredibly hot.

• I like big thighs. Mostly because they lead to big hips and a nice ass. :P

What Girls Said 4

• The guys I know do which are black/latin men and a lot of them find it highly attractive aslong as you have a butt & hips to go with it and no hard thighs isn't what's good. The softer the better is what it seems.

• is it big thighs only? or do you got the hips too..

you shouldn't be embarrased, its unnattractive when you're all self conscious about yourself. if you wear your bathing suit and have that wtf I don't care what anyone thinks attitude, you're attractiveness goes up like 10. I know it sounds lame, but a guy will like you for you..

why don't you get one of those little skirt things to cover the bottom? they make all different types of bathing suits for different body types.

• just have a good aditude when/if you work out think my thighs are thin. over and over again and besides if you have a great adidute no one is going to care

• As long as they are hard and not all over the place

Guys should apprciate a lady with curves :3