Why does he keep looking at me?

Everyday I see this guy he stares at me ..And sometimes I can feel him staring at me ..when I look at him he looks away as if he wasn't staring ..

does he stare because he thinks ugh she's ugly are does he stares because he think I'm pretty are what? He's not bad looking and I'm hoping its a good thing...But its so weird why won't he say something already its been such a mystery.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol. This is funny because last year I kept staring at a woman I liked several times, in college, and she kept staring back at me. I never said anything to this woman because I was hoping she would make the first move. Also, I didn't want to ask her out in front of the other classmates. I also didn't ask her out because I thought there is no way that the hottest woman in the school likes me. Unfortunately, she didn't stay for more than 3 weeks and dropped the class.

A guy would never stare at a woman that was ugly for more than 3 seconds. If it was longer than that then he definitely likes you.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know about everyone else, but I don't generally make a habit of staring at ugly people. If I had to guess, I'd say he's attracted and just shy. Coming from another shy person, I've had my fair share of experiences where I find myself staring at a cute girl then have to look away quickly. Can't say that I've ever stared at someone like that who I wasn't attracted to.

• yeah like people stare at ugly things, use common sense-he's scared to approach you

What Girls Said 1

• We don't know you, we don't know him...

Talk to him! If you're interested, that is. That's really the only way you'll get a better idea.