Tongue piercings, classy or trashy?

OK I know what most people think tongue rings are for but I want one just cause I like the way it looks. Also there are a few risks, is it worth it?

Ok so classy wasn't the right word, I mean like is it hot or not?
ok so even though I really wanted it done I couldn't get in anyways, there's a vein in your tongue that must be avoided when piercing your tongue and mine just happens to be right where the tongue ring goes so I got my lip pierced instead

Most Helpful Guy

• I could do without them. But they aren't a dealbreaker

What Guys Said 4

• Well, definitely not classy, but I wouldn't say trashy too... If it's worth it, it's up to you... and yeah, there are a few risks, but if you clean it pretty well, there won't be too much to worry about. I have a Labret Piercing (between lips and chin) for like 6 months and it bothers me a little bit to eat (some times I bite the inner part of it), other than that, I don't think you will have too much problems...

• Answering your update: well, it actually depends on the guy.. but it can definitely blow some first impressions...

• I don't think it's trashy but I personally don't like the look of it

• super hot

• Hot. So hot.

What Girls Said 4

• Depends on what the rest of the girl looks like. If she looks cute and natural and has a tongue ring, no biggie. But if she's wearing really suggestive bedroom makeup and sprayed on clothes, then it's just going to add to the overall trashy look.

• i think its definitely not trashy! I've got mine done and I don't go around having sex with every lad I see or giving them head. Its a choice of a piercing, you can have one anywhere and some people choose their tongue

• trashy...

• trashy for sure...