Boys what do you think of brown eyes?

What are you boys take on brown eyes?

• Yes (hot/sexy)
  • No (Dull/ Don't like)
  • Neutral
the fact is my boyfriend as told me that my eyes are the most unique brown he has ever seen. at night they appear almost completely black, in the morning (sunrise ((like 6-9)) they are a rich amber brown, the rest of the time he has told me they are
a dark brown. he says when I smile, laugh, blush, or wanna have fun with him...they are a dark brown with light brown golden specks in them.

Most Helpful Guy

• definitely the least interesting color. With 90% of the world population having it. (and roughly 70% of the amerrican population)

Much more interesting is blue or gray eyes (16% of the american population) and most interesting is green (14% of the US population, and the most rare eye color of all, making up between 1 and 2% of the world eye color)

eye color won't ruin anything, but when *everyones* eyes all seem to be the same color, its interesting to see one of the three more rare colors blue, gray or green. Plus green tends to be really interesting as its not truly a color, but it a mixture of blue, brown, and yellow (which cannot be a dominant color on it own).

What Guys Said 10

• The sexiest eye color for sure! My girl is gonna have to have brown eyes lol

• I like them on a girl, but hate them on me.

• I think they are beautiful... you should select me as best answer

• I like girls with brown eyes.

• love love love loveeeee brown eyes :D <333 my girlfriend's eyes are brown and I think they're the most gorgeous I've ever seen.

• brown eye's can be hot

• My wife has brown eyes I think they are hot, although green/hazel eyes are my thing but brown is beautiful too.

• love it

• They can be really nice. I like when they are light brown almost caramel colored those are hot.

• If you're a girl with brown eyes you are fine. If you are a guy with brown eyes girls won't even give you teh time of day or look once at you.

What Girls Said 4

• brown eyes are awesome! my ex used to LOVE my eyes! ;) even tho he had brown eyes himself and I loved his, he had sexy eyes..sigh, oh how I miss him :( ...oh well lol

• I have hazel eyes, Some days they are completely green and others completely brown. All my friends say I have the freakiest eyes because when I get really mad a ring of red forms around my pupil. And occasionally in the winter they get an outer ring of blue.

• I have brown eyes. They change from brown to green depending on what color shirt I wear. Its weird but I love them. I think I look good with either color

• I've always been self-concious about my brown eyes...