Can blondes be considered exotic?

People say that what makes a women exotic looking is when they have dark hair, light eyes, full lips and a tan. I use to have brown hair and many people said that I was exotic looking because of the contrast between the dark hair and light features. Now I'm blonde (platinum blonde) and my friends say that I've lost the "exotic look" so my question is can blondes be exotic?

Most Helpful Girl

• For most women, dark hair or not - being exotic is not a problem. But then for some people blonde hair and being exotic at the same time tends to be a "no-go". On the same note, I think bieng exotic doesn't mean you have to have darker hair color. Any women can be exotic. The persona also comes from the way your body language works and the way you present yourself. A women that's exotic to one person may or may not be an exotic to another. That being said, I have a friend whos blonde with light features, yet people claim her to be exotic. Her dress code, along with her exotic personality helps her in being the exotic person she is. If I were to go blonde, I'd know forsure that I'd no longer look exotic because I am naturally tanned and dark haired. Therefore, I am exotic. But if I were to change that, I'd really no longer look exotic.

At whole, to answer your question, if changing your appearence takes away your exotic outlook, then you can possibly let your personality bring back that persona. So in my opinion, yes blondes can be exotic. In your case, you can adapt an exotic make-up look, an exotic dress-up as long as its in your comfort level. But I am sure not a lot of people would agree on that.

What Guys Said 3

• Depends what part of the world you go to

a friend of mine goes to Holiday in Turkey every year - They treat her like a queen - all because she's blonde with big blue eyes

To them that's their idea of an exotic looking woman :)

• Hi Viciousblondepunk,

You can be as exotic as you wish to be.

With colors it only matters how well you can do makeup, using the right shades, mascara, etc. You can create those contrasts. Bascially any contrast is the balance of opposite features, and that attracts people.

• Yeah, I think hair and eye color together make a difference. Like, some color eyes really stand out with certain hair colors on certain people but not on others, so I think it depends on what shade of hair color you choose that will make your eyes stand out, etc.

What Girls Said 5

• its not really exotic looking to be honest because most blonde people who are foreign come from like russia, poland and germany and countrys as such and there not exotic places!

like I had blonde hair platinum blonde aswell and I never got exotic I always got are you from sweeden when I was away in other countries! never exotic but when I had my long dark hair and a tan I did.! because exotic places people tend to be darker and very rarely have light hair they usually have brown eyes and very natural tan and brunette hair

• Yeah becuase I've been all colors from jet black to white blonde but with the blonde, people think I'm from russia or some other foreign place and I'm from America. But they said I lost the exotic look even though I have light eyes and full lips oh well I like being blonde anyways lol

• Well if you like being blonde who cares if your exotic or not

• Every women is exotic to some one. I spent 2 years in China and those guys come all themselves if you kiss them with big lips. I don't know too many black guys that would have that response. Anything that makes you different from mainstream makes you exotic. Blonds are represented in full force in the media so it depends on where you go--over exposure. They are more like a status symbol because of western domination. Personally I like the other look that is cute, dark hair light feathers.

• No, they're Christina Agulara. Bleach blond is so 80's. Natural is in.

• Oh definitely! You just have to mix up your style a bit.

link

:)

• That link of the girl she is very pretty and all but she doesn't look exotic she's looks like she's from sweeden or something and that's not an exotic place exotic would be looking liker your from brazil,spain the bahamas etc..

• Yea, in places where there aren't many blonds, that would be considered exotic.