Do emo guys ever NOT like emo girls?

Do emo guys ever NOT like emo girls? I'm not emo and I totally love emo guys but I'm more a jock. So I was wondering if I'm just getting my hopes up?

Most Helpful Girl

• hey, I am what some would describe as preppy in terms of clothing style (at times) and am quite cheerful most of the time as well. Although I'm not a drama queen or a ruthless bitch who only cares about social status. When I first came to the school I'm going to, I met this boy called Ryan, who is as emo as you can get. In the beginning we didn't really talk, considering we were both so different, even tho I immediately thought he was incredibly cute. I had one subject w him, that was english. A month after I had started going 2 my new school, one of my (preppier) friends was ill, so he just sat down next to me all of the sudden. We just started talkin and talkin, and I found he was really sweet and stuff. the next english lesson he also sat next to me and by the end of the lesson I slipped him a note w my number, not really thinkin he'd call me anyway. But he did that same eve! another month after that he suddenly kissed me. den I knew I was attracted to him as well and I started kissin back. Ever since weve been going out. Even though people sometimes say offending things, either in school but mainly out on the streets, we just ignore it. This proves that emos do not always fall for emo girls. Its just not as black and white as that. Opposites attract I guess. Just go for it! Be yourself and don't snub others off just because they look different. Good luck! xxxxx

What Guys Said 4

• Usually opposites attract. Don't worry. Keep your hopes up.

• I am an emo guy so I have a bit of credibility. Emo guys are attracted to girls who are sensitive, intelligent, artistic, and emotional, oh and not preppy. Jock should be fine though. If you can demonstrate any interest in the arts you will be more likely to attract an emo guy. Listening to and knowing about emo, screamo, and hard core music should help you get an emo guy. The most important you have to put up with our whining. Add a few whines of your own too. Don't get excessively happy or optimistic or you will seriously annoy emo guys. If you are pessimistic and morose you will be more likely to get an emo guy. Of course, don't completely sacrifice your personality, because emos HATE that. Oh and, while I may be stating the obvious, don't make fun of emos. It will not help at all.

• idk if id call myslef emo persay but I do dress emo and I'm sensitive and I <3 scremo music and all that.most girls iv ever dated weren't "emo".in fact only one was so yeah there's a good chance

• Emo guys are usually the sensitive type, like me for eg.

I like girls with dark hair, brown eyes, they should be cute, otherwise I would not go for them.

• I'm really super sensitive and very attracted to guy like you. You don't have to like me lol. But just as an emo guy do you have any advice on how someone like me could attract a sensitive/emo guy?

What Girls Said 5

• I think that guys usually connect with girls that are special just connecting with and emo person having the same likeness of things is kinda boring, and I think guys look for a little more underneath.

• I know a lot of emo guys who actually are known for dating girls completely different from them. Like girls who are athletes or always wear pink.. stuff like that. you definitely have a chance, good luck!

• I hang out with some emo guys and girls and most of the time they stick to their own but every once in a while they move outside their group, so you have a chance.

• Keep your hopes high.

• Where are you living where emo people still exist? 2012? I thought emos went extinct and got taken over by Hipsters