Do guys like curly hair?

really need to know because I think they like long straight hair

Most Helpful Guy

• To mostly re-use an answer from a related question:

I like curly, I like straight, I like wavy. All can look great. Non issue to me.

For some reason it is a very big deal to women I've known if they change some detail and you have the misfortune not to say something complimentary about it to the expected schedule?

If it wasn't for his general misogyny I'd be with Professor Higgins on the subject:

link

What Guys Said 12

• Wavy hair, not curly. Do wavy hair with with a flat fringe.

• yeah I like curly hair, like taylor swift..& I don't think that all guys prefer straight hair. so if your hair is curly I suggest you stick to it like this...

• I think that if someone likes you, he shouldn't care about how your hair is! If its curly or straight it really doesn't matter if he likes you for who you are!

• Curly hair doesn't really look fascinating more than straight ones..

• i prefer non-straight by far

• I love it when girls curl their hair. Its a turn on. =)

• i prefer straight hair (or wavy)

• I love curly hair.

• depends on the face...show your pictures or you'll get random answers...

• f&ck yess! its hott!

• It depends on what guy you ask.

• staight it is tthe ultimate turn on trust me or even better wavy

What Girls Said 7

• My hair is naturally very curly, and I used to have the same perceptions about it as you do. When I was younger, I didn't know how to keep my hair, and I was really self-conscious about it because I thought it was too big and too frizzy and too tangly, so I began to straighten it. However, my hair is way too much trouble to straighten because it goes halfway down my back, so as I got older I learned how to style it to the best advantage of my curl. Now my hair falls in big, soft, loose, smooth curls and I get way more attention than when I used to wear it straight.

• Embrace whatever hair you have! I have asian straight hair but I love curling my hair because it makes ME feel good not how people like it. If I like my hair then who cares if people don't like it? It's not like they can do any better with their hair either. Just make sure you learn the proper way to style your hair with whichever style you decide.

• I don't think it matter all that much what kind of texture the girl has. As long as your hair smells good, looks good, and they can run their fingers through your hair. The other thing is how long it is. If you have long curly hair, show it off. Don't scrunch it with hair gel. It looks like crap, and isn't natural. Guys don't like that. Just use a leave-in conditioner so your hair looks soft.

• Absolutely right. If a guy's into you, "and they can run their fingers through your hair", you're good.

• Thanks! I knew it too! I used to get a lot of complements because of that when I was in high school!

• My boyfriend strongly prefers straight hair

Another guy I know prefers straight

A ton prefer curly

• I have long straight hair extensions, but find I get a lot of compliments when I curl or wave my hair...so enjoy your natural curls. I wish mine were natural!

• I'm a girl, buuut I'm still gonna answer this one! Embrace your natural curl... It's beautiful. I agree with SociallyInept's answer.

• Not everyone's natural curl is beautiful. Me and my best friend have bonded over how terrible ours is. It's super tight and will grow throughout the day. It takes me two hours to straighten it relatively good,that's how curly it is.

• Instead of using heat and damaging your hair... How about you use some mousse, or if you don't like the crunchyness then use some light creme... It'll bring out your curl like none other if it's the right product for you.

• i think guys prefer straight hair too