Do guys like cute girls?

So I always get told that I'm adorable and guys always tell me that I'm cute because of my sweet personality and looks. but I can also be really sexy if I want to be. do guys like this...or do they just want an all around hot girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• For me personally Cuteness is more important then HOT. Why? because hot most of a times are not smart and they don't care about you, they are not loyal to you basically most of a time they don't give a sh*t about you. Hot girl most of a times is just trying to find some one better instead of sticking to one person. Cute is always better in every way, maybe not hot or sexy but at list loyal and trust worthy and fun to be around. What is the point of driving a Ferrari if it has no engine?

What Guys Said 3

• LOVE cute girls. Cute girls who can get sexy are even better =)

• Obviously!?!

• Sounds good...depends on what kind of relationship you are interested in long term or just some fun

What Girls Said 0