Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

What color eyes do guys prefer?

I was just wondering if the majority of guys liked a certain color of eyes. If so, why do you like that color?

• Blue/grey
  • Green
  • Hazel
  • Brown

Most Helpful Guy

• This is funny because I really don't care what color eyes a girl has. Some times it is noticeable and sexy, especially brunettes that have blue eyes, but I really don't notice.

I think that is more of a girl thing because I know a lot of girls notice that I have green eyes before I even talk to them.

I'll say blue/grey though becaue you really can't go wrong with them.

What Guys Said 10

• My opinion changes depending on the girl I'm dating or interested in at the time.

• I personally like hazel and/or brown. So, I guess that means dark eye colors.

• I like the eye color of the girl that I used to like but I can't remember what her eye color is and I guess I only really like it because I liked that girl.

• There is not perfect eye color. If it looks sexy on her it just does.

• It differs, depending on the shape of her face, her skin tone, and her hair. I don't have a preference, it's just about how everything looks put together.

• Grey eyes rock because whenever the girl is happy the shine in her eyes is WAY more noticeable

• Hey, that is cool. My eyes are a bluish grey and I always thought my eyes were boring and not very unique. When I see a girl with blue eyes, I am always jealous. My eyes seem sooo blaaahhh!! lol.

• you can't tell because everyonr have a different perspective for the colour , if you ask me I like her eyes are clear whatever the colour gonna be .

• look I like evry single color there is, but I would prefer light colors like hazel, you kno.i agree with GruffBalloon

• My girlfriend's eyes are blue, so I am attracted to that I guess! I also like green eyes on a girl. However, I had a really beautiful girlfriend with brown eyes too, so I guess it probably depends how they look on the person!

What Girls Said 7

• I think brunettes with blue eyes are startling--

BTW I love the guys answers.u guys raw!

• I think that green eyes and hazel eyes are really pretty I think if I had those I would fit me

• I like hazel eyes

• Maybe blue

• I prefer brown is more beautiful

• I said brown. But sometimes I like green

• I am a girl but I will def go with green or any color