• Ask
  • myTake

What color eyes do guys prefer?

I was just wondering if the majority of guys liked a certain color of eyes. If so, why do you like that color?

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• This is funny because I really don't care what color eyes a girl has. Some times it is noticeable and sexy, especially brunettes that have blue eyes, but I really don't notice. I think that is more of a girl thing because I know a lot of girls notice that I have green eyes before I even talk to them.I'll say blue/grey though becaue you really can't go wrong with them.

• That is so true, a girl with blue eyes, and brunette, is so pretty.

• Show Older
    • Ohh yes! Blue eyes, brown hair - it's all good for me ;)

• Oh cool! I'm a brunette with blue eyes!!!!! yay!

What Guys Said 10

• It differs, depending on the shape of her face, her skin tone, and her hair. I don't have a preference, it's just about how everything looks put together.

• I personally like hazel and/or brown. So, I guess that means dark eye colors.

• I like the eye color of the girl that I used to like but I can't remember what her eye color is and I guess I only really like it because I liked that girl.

• There is not perfect eye color. If it looks sexy on her it just does.

• Grey eyes rock because whenever the girl is happy the shine in her eyes is WAY more noticeable

• Hey, that is cool. My eyes are a bluish grey and I always thought my eyes were boring and not very unique. When I see a girl with blue eyes, I am always jealous. My eyes seem sooo blaaahhh!! lol.

• My opinion changes depending on the girl I'm dating or interested in at the time.

• look I like evry single color there is, but I would prefer light colors like hazel, you kno.i agree with GruffBalloon

• you can't tell because everyonr have a different perspective for the colour , if you ask me I like her eyes are clear whatever the colour gonna be .

• My girlfriend's eyes are blue, so I am attracted to that I guess! I also like green eyes on a girl. However, I had a really beautiful girlfriend with brown eyes too, so I guess it probably depends how they look on the person!

What Girls Said 7