How to flirt with a major tomboy?

She beautiful to me...

Most Helpful Girl

• Try to hang out with her two on two. Toss a football back and forth and talk to her about Things that you two have in common. If you see her looking at you try to hold her eyes for a minute longer than you usually would and then smile, but not to long or else she might feel awkward, or people might start thinking you're weird or strange. Make her laugh, and lightly tease her, LIGHTLY, so that she knows you're just kidding around. Tomboys tend to like to laugh, play sports, and most importantly HAVE FUN! ;D I should know

What Girls Said 2

• That is so cute. Just talk to her about things that you have in common. She may not pick up on your signals so be a little more blunt.

• ohh bless I was a tom boy run around with brothers just be yourself give her a nice smile and hold her eye contaqct for a little longer be helpfull to her remember she's still a girl good luck let me know

What Guys Said 1

• how she is shouldn't make much of a difference as lame and uninteresting as it sounds be yourself haha