Guys: does pony tail hair makes you sexually attracted or hair pull down?

my guy always loves it when I make my hair into ponytail. he seems to really likes it and always wants to kiss me on the neck as soon as I pull my hair up.

Most Helpful Guy

• Down for me, unless it's up in a fancy style. Ponytails just seem to me like 'I can't be bothered'. Of course, if you actually can't be bothered, then fine. But don't expect it to look 'hot'. But of ocurse, I don't expect people to make an effort to look really good every single second of the day. ^^ Ponytails are fine for an average day as long as you put it in a different way sometimes too. :)

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, I also love ponytails! So girlish and informal..I don't know why, but I find it hard to resist.

• haha..i know like he will immediately responds once I pull up my hair.is it bcoz of the neck?

• I'm not sure..maybe the feminie curve of the neck? Or just the girlish appeal? I don't know the why of the appeal this has!

• hair down for me

• Ponytails look cute to me, since little girls often do that, but leaving it hanging is sexy.

• Down is always better. Ponytails aren't a turn on at all.

• I like ponytails the best. Your guy sounds like a neck guy like me lol. I like being able to see a woman's neck and shoulder lines so I like hair worn up or back in a ponytail.

• i guess he's a neck guy. he just loves kissing my neck and sometimes bite it.haha.owh,i love it :)

• doesnt really matter, I prefer it down but..its not my hair, I like her for her anyway, not what she looks like or does with her hair, ya know? I'm gonna like her no matter what. if that means putting it in a ponytail, bun, pigtails, down etc...then so be it :P my girlfriend looks hot all ways

What Girls Said 3

• dpends on the guy. I've had guys in my class (who were actually my friends) tell me "hey doll ;P looks hot" the first time I came to school with a pony tail lol

or there was this other guy..i had my hair down (all nicely done :)) and he just puts his hands in my hair and messes it up COMPLETELY, saying " you look so much better with wild hair"

xD

• i think it depends on the guys. but most guys I know like hair down

• Some dudes like a ponytail because there's easy access to your neck and ears. But when you take your hair out of a ponytail, it's a really sensual move...having your hair cascade down your neck. So yeah. I can see the appeal of both hair up and down.