Should I hide the bruise or wear shorts?

So tomorrows the first day of school, and its gonna be hot out and I want to wear shorts. But, I have a HUGE bruise that goes down the whole left side of my upper left leg (outsside of my leg). Should I wear jeans and cover it up, or just wear shorts anyway?

Guys, what do you think? What would you prefer?

thanks everyone =) I ended up wearing the shorts, but I put on some coverup, well, a lot of coverup. and it worked, the bruise looked a lot better =)

Most Helpful Girl

• wear jeans.if you wear shorts. guys will only notice the HUGE bruise. and prob come up to you and ask you if you are OK. If you want attention from the guys. then wear SHORTS so. they can feel bad for you.

jezz. sounds like a marker. good luck with that bruise.ICE iT! =]

• Thankyouu=) yea I'm gonna ice it now, it looks like someone beat me I swear haha. I walked into an oven

What Guys Said 2

• I'd go with the shorts. It's hot out. The bruise is on your leg not your face. Who cares. If you really do how about a pair of Capri's?

• HAVE FUN!

What Girls Said 4

• Just wear em! show off your summer battle scars, they make great stories when meeting new people! lolol

• if you don't want people asking "what happend" then wear jeans. if your okay with it, then wear the shorts

• wear them shorts, bruises are badass.

• i would wear shorts but if you are really self conscious about it put come cover up makeup or some foundation on it to cover it up.