If a girl randomly kisses a guy on his cheek?

Guys, if a girl randomly kissed you on your cheek, would you like it or not?

What would your reaction be?

Does she have to be an acquaintance, friend, crush, girlfriend, for it be to okay?

Would it be okay if you didn't know her very well, but you thought she was attractive?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• If the girl is cute I wouldn't mind at all. Of course if I don't know her very well I would think she has a crush on me, and then there are 2 possibilities: 1. I like her - I flirt with her and ask her out 2. She doesn't attract me at all - I try to avoid her to avoid other situations of this kind.

What Guys Said 12

• if she is pretty, cute, hot, or attractive in anyway...

• I wouldn't like it unless maybe it was my girlfriend

• fine with it if I had flirted with her in the past or she was definitly attractive.

• conceited girl -__-

• Well, assuming I'm not either in a bad mood or in deep thought, such a kiss would be well received, although if the girl was a friend of mine I might very well (mis?)interpret it as being just a friendly gesture.

Yeah, I think it would be okay from an attractive stranger and it would create some interest/curiosity.

• As long as she was pretty, it would be just fine with me.

• Depends on what kind of guy it is, and what kind of kiss it is. If it's like a double tap and hug kiss, Latin style, then he might not care.

This actually happened to me once. A girl who's interested in me works at a local hangout. She'd been flirting with me the whole evening, but I didn't respond too much, I was just looking to spend some time with my friends. At the end she planted a kiss on my cheek from behind, while I was sitting and chatting with a mate of mine. It really turned me off, though. I'm sort of flattered, but a kiss for no reason is kind of creepy.

Hoooowever, I'm really, really not the touchy feely kind of guy, I don't ever kiss a girl unless it's going somewhere, so someone using it as a sort of icebreaker would naturally seem 'off' to me personally. I don't know what kind of guy your target is, but if he's typically guyish in the samy way I am, it might freak him out.

• If she was attractive I would like it. If she wasn't I wouldn't like it one bit, however if she was a friend I would try to mask how repulsed I was feeling as much as possible.

• If she's cute I don't give a damn if she was wearing a mascot costume or who she was she could kiss me anytime

• i wouldn't mind at all

• i would kick her in the balls

• The only girls who have balls are the ones who think girls have balls.

• Perhaps they do in Spain.

• girls don?t have balls? get out of here

• Show Older
  • i'd like it and I'd smile and blush and maybe kiss her back if she let me. at the end of the day as long as I know her and she is comfortable with kissing me it's fine :) it's all just friendly, but I would never do more than kiss her on the cheek, and if she tried more than kissing me on the cheek I would get up say sorry and walk away.

What Girls Said 1

• Totally relates to me and my boyfriend on our second date. We didn't kiss on the first date, but on the second date, when there was a silent break and he was leaned back, I reached out and kissed him on the cheek. He was surprised, but he smiled and kissed me back. After a while our lips touched. It's been five months. :)

• awww

• this is super cute.this happened to me&my boyfriend too(:

• Thanks. :)

• Show Older