What kind of prom dress do guys like on girls?

my proms coming up and I want to wear something sexy but elegant and not tacky or the typical prom dress and I'm thinking of wearing a black long version of the dress rose Huntington Whiteley wore on LOVE magazine cover with a low back

Most Helpful Guy

• What did you end up going with?

For me, I like to see a girl in a dress that shows off her best feature. If you've got great boobs, wear something tight around your chest and show a bit of cleavage. A little tease of what he has to look forward to during the after party is VERY nice.

If you have a great butt go with something thin and very tight around your butt, and skip the panties. He'll be able to tell when he puts his hand on your low back or when he's dancing with you and it will be VERY exciting.

What Guys Said 5

• who the *&^% is Huntydon wheatley?

I bet no man that's straight on here knows... lol

WE... DONT... CARE... ! within reason, of course...

all we know is if it makes YOU think you look/feel "sexy".. then we "like it"...

but we don't really care, not really...

show your date your boobs... HEN ask him if he "liks your outfit"...

wonder what he'll say? lmFao...

I can't believe you women really stay up at night worrying about this sh!t...

• Tafeta's the prettiest material! Beyond that, ANYTHING!

• strapless. low cut. short enough that if you sit down and spread your legs open, you can see panties.

• One that shows off her boobs. I'm a boob guy

• Nothing too revealling, if I ever go to prom. I'm not the kind of guy who wants to see a lot of breast or any other private part on women. Too tempting, and it's just wrong.

What Girls Said 4

• I think guys would love a gown which would stress your figure. What type of figure do you have ? (Apple, Pear, Hourglass, ... Look on the Internet )

• I love this dress (and pretty much any dress by le femme) link

• Okay seriously, who cares. Wear what you want, stop doing what you think men like, you are not here for men, you have your own life & purpose. Men don't think about what do women like me to wear, they do what they want. Follow their example...

• I think you are graduating a bit late. I'd be more worried about how everyone is creeped out that a 25-29 year old is going to prom