• Ask
  • myTake

Why does he always smile when I talk to him or when he is talking to me?

I have been trying to talk to the guy I like more this year than I did last year. I have known him since kindergarten and we used to talk a lot but... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like you two like each other. Ask him what he's up to this weekend. See what he says. If he says "nothing, what are you doing?" say something like, "well I was going to go out to see (enter name of movie here) with my cousin. but I just found out she can't go because she is sick. I really wanted to see it, but now I have no one to go with."If he doesn't get the clue, he is retarded. lolif he has plans then take note of what he is doing and ask him next week about it.

• So you think it is a good sign? like that maybe he likes me kind of sign?

• Yeah, but you will never know unless you try. don't put it off for too long because you are bound to get the same answer. Why deal with the anxiety? Just go up and ask... I mean even if he says "no" then at least you can move on. I had a crush on one girl once in middle school. I wrote her a letter. She laughed in my face, but at least I found out how she felt. I eventually moved on and now I'm stronger from my experience.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!