Is a girl blushing cute?

Da question says it all!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't even know how you can tell if you are blushing. But sure, why not..

• I can feel I slight tingle in my cheeks are feel da blood rushing to my cheeks and getting a little bit hot haha

• Oh okay, I suppose it's possibly cute. I guess.

What Guys Said 17

• Very Very Very cute =)

• It's really cute :)

• Awww...blushing is super cute. It lets me know that she feels something for me. :)

• Yeah it is cute

• It's extremely cute especially if the girl's cute :)

• It depends on the guy but to me and most the guys who seem to have posted agree that it is.

Also remember tho that if you put a lot of makeup on it may be alittle harder for a guy to tell.

• I agree with the general consensus, yes it is very cute.

• i can't answer that question honestly. I think that when a girl blushes, its like a compliment for me. although I don't know why I feel this way. not like I go out looking for girls who blush.

on a related note, do girls like it when guys blush?

• It's very cute when guys blush. :)

• well that's good news for me. I have nice natural eyebrows. I'm tall. and I blush. its a trifecta. now every woman will fall head over heels for me =]

sarcasm...

• yeah very cute

• I love it. It lets me know I've gotten past her defenses and made a connection.

• Yes it's very cute. It lets me know I've made a connection with her, pass her wall so to speak

• yes

• It's cute and sexy.

• Aboslutely, I take that as an indicator that she likes me or is embarassed

• Not really don’t hold ya breath.

• Damn f***ing cute!

• Yep.

What Girls Said 3

• Oh man, I turn red at the drop of a hat. It's terrible. XD

• yes ofcourse its cute, she's shy and she must like whoever was there with her at the time, or the person she was with made her shy :)

• blushing is often equated to being innocent hence the saying "she's blushing like a virgin bride on her honeymoon" so I can only assume that most men would find this attractive. Here is another question if blushing IS attractive do guys notice if a girl doesn't blush very often? if they do is it a good thing?