How come jocks always get the hottest women?

I am a well-born intellectual with a lot of style and with and amazing character. How come all the hot women run away from me and toward average-looking, low-born dumb jocks?

Most Helpful Girl

• it could be that sparkling personality of yours...

• ZBAM oooooooooooooh Burn!

• I can understand the man's upset, but I agree- that attitude is gunna get him roasted!

What Girls Said 6

• low-born? LMAO

Maybe the question you should be asking is if you're so f***ing fantastic, how come you're the only one who seems to notice?

• well its about time you learned that people are stupid. otherwise we wouldn't have the small amount of intelligent people in the world. its all relative. anyways, if the jocks at your school are dumb, then dumb girls will flock to them because for a relationship to be successful, generally, intelligence levels must be similar. and since most people are dumb, most of the girls at your school with be attracted to the jocks. Just wait for the right woman to come to you, because you wouldn't want a dumb woman anways ;)

• 'dumb jocks'?

there's your answer right there...

• I know, I hate athletes, bunch of bone headed jerks

• haha I see you hav trouble making connections son, but don't worry another day another lesson just remember not to let shinny things distract you. No. Cielingss.

• How about if he's in relatively good shape and loves playing music because it's his passion? We do exist and we're not assholes :)

• because some girls are just attracted to outward appearance. I'm not attracted to jocks but have gone out with other athletic guys in college. all I can say is, not all girls flock to jocks only. I've heard the way so called jocks talk about getting a different girl every two days and I am turned off by guys like that.

so I don't know why they're attracted to them.

try confidence, try being at places where there are more girls and make friends with girls and I'm sure things will work out.

• big

• they have the body that us women are programed to like. most are tall and buff.. which is the alpha male that women desire

What Guys Said 11

• They have more confidence and approach more hot women. They have tone and muscle bodies. Its funny how you say they are dumb, that's a stereotype and not true.

• I specified DUMB jocks. I'm not talking about the respectable, smart jocks.

• They are athletic, which means they should be toned and muscular.

• It could possibly be something that you are doing wrong. If you can lead a girl on (ladies I apologize if you're offended by this) don't admit to any feelings twards her or any girl around you until they admit first, in other words don't cave and don't give up!

Sometimes this process can take what feels like forever, but if you are as strong willed as you say you are then patients will pay off in the long run. As long as you are confident and strong (mentally and physically) you will eventually catch the attention of all the girls around you. Soonafter you will be the go to guy for the how to... I hope this helped

• Most likely because of your huge ego sir ;D

In all seriousness though, it's not all women that are looking for a mountain of muscle. I'm not a jock (unless rock climbing counts) but I stay fit at the gym. Otherwise, I'm a tech junky who loves writing and playing music and I meet lots of nice, attractive women. What you should focus on is being the best you you can be and you'll be sure to find the person who's the best THEM for YOU.

• because most extremely "hot" women are shallow an will look at a guy and "judge him by his cover" so to speak, you could be the most well spoken, funny, and kind man ever but if you don't have washboard abs and huge biceps your chance of landing a mega hotty are slim.

• Wrong, titanium armor melting ray gun. I question where YOUR head's at

• some people think it is because they are very social

• It's because these girls today only want guys with big muscles and no brains. Nerds and smart guys like us are too much of a challenge for them.

• Me and my friend Agree with you !

Its Proven ! I see that every single F***ing Day !

• I know this from experience... college girls. They will love the shit out of you if you're a nerd like me. No matter what, they will chase you like a lion chasing a hyena.

• That's pretty funny! Here you are, a smart guy, bumming that smart guys don't seem to get as much play as "dumb" jocks, and yet are you're not upset that dumb jocks are getting all the smart girls--you're bummed that they are getting the HOT girls.

So maybe--just maybe--being smart isn't the be all and end all of attractiveness. Your taste in women is a perfect illustration.

Be the change you want to see in the world brother! Or die by the irony of your situation. Either way, it's entertaining so keep it up!

• When did I say "hot" was purely physical? My criteria are fivefold: Beauty, Affiliation, Style, Intellect, Career (BASIC). I also specified "average-looking" jocks.

by the way, I like Jocks because they are manly, and I find intellectuals to be snobby and annoying and effeminate.

@memmoray LOL! Exactly. Bottom line is -- hot matters!