A question for the girls who mostly wear thongs and g-strings?

I have a question (well, actually several) for the girls here who, like me, wear mostly thongs or g-strings:

I usually put on a thong/g-string in the morning after I took a shower and wear it during the day and keep it on when I go to bed in the evening, and then the next morning I take it off, take a shower, and put on a new thong/g-string, etc...

I started to wonder if it's unusual how I do this or if other girls do the same. So my question is, do you keep on the thong/g-string that you've worn during the day when you go to bed and then take it off in the morning, or am I the only one doing it that way? And if so, how many days/nights a week do you do it that way?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sure if I fit your criteria. I wear thongs often, but not all the time. I'm a dancer who has to wear thong panties and leotards for ballet. I'll also slip into a thong if I'm going to wear tight pants or a skirt that would show panty lines, or just when I feel like it.

I never wear thong or g-string panties to bed. Every gynecologist I've been to since I started wearing them warned me not to. Thongs and g's can cause infections in your nether regions especially if they're synthetic fabric.

If you expect a full day of thong wearing, choose a well-fitting cotton panty. Change out of the thong when you get home. Don't wait until going to bed.

My doctor also told me not to work out in thong panties, so I guess I cheat a bit with my ballet. I just make sure to shower right after I'm done dancing and change into full-bottomed underwear afterward.

What Guys Said 3

• I believe you shouldn't wear underwear to bed, as it will cause you to sweat and maybe become irratable, but otherwise, I reckon your with the majority of girls who wear underwear, but wearing when in bed is a no no, for me.x

• nah , I find pieces of fabric wedged in my crack to be quite uncomfy

• i take my thong off when I go to bed because I sleep naked

• And you can't read...

• Yuck...now it's getting creepy.

• lol your hilarious mr toast

What Girls Said 12

• I usually shower twice a day and I always put on a clean thong after. Given the nature Of a thong, I try to change it often...

• i do it too, sometimes I take them off before bed. I don't think its unusual!

• I wear them A lot too, They're just so comfortable and look great. I usually take mine off after I shower at night (sometimes leave them on and switch it up in the morning) either way Its fine aslong as your not wearing the same one everyday, kinda gross.

• Well I do that every now and then, maybe once or twice a week, but usually I don't sleep with a g-string, just pyjama pants :)

• I put a clean one on every morning to, but at night I take it off it but shorts on or boy shorts.

• I don't wear anything but thongs. To me they are more comfortablle and you don't have to worry about panty lines or anything else.

• I agree, it's the same for me. But how about my question?

• Well, I wear them all the time so..yes I do the same thing as you every day and night.

• personally, I wear a thong during the day, shower at night, and then change into cotton boyshorts or no panties at all

• I wear them A lot too, They're just so comfortable and look great. I usually take mine off after I shower at night

• i usually don't wear anything to bed, my thong comes off so as I get home after wearing it all day, if I have panties on they might be on till I go to bed

• Its actually healthier not to wear underwear to bed, unless of course you're on your monthly

• Depending on the type of the material, a thong could up your risk for infection and irritation. The best type of underwear to sleep in is cotton. I personally wear a thong during the day, but not at night

• I do the same. And I wear them every day. Like most people, I shower once a day. Whether you take your shower in the mornings or in the evenings, that's just personal preference. And if you feel as comfortable in thongs and g-strings as I do, then it's all fine!